Me being drunk

(Hunter)
By the time I was through with drinking, I couldn't remember my own name. The world was spinning and my feet didn't want to corporate with me. I had a hard time finding my balance, as I tried my best to keep myself from falling.

I managed to open the door that led to the backyard, but before I could take one step further I felt my foot giving out on me and I slipped. Yeah so much for being careful. I fell face down, my chest taking most of the impact knocking the air straight out of me. My ass was pointed to the sky, Giving god a show as I try to get up.

" what the Fuck?" I heard an annoying voice say before I'm being assisted off the ground.

" why the hell are you drunk now?" Oh it's only emery. I can do this. I managed to give him a lopsided grin, my vision was too blurry so I missed the annoyed look he was giving me.

" hi my puffy little teddy bear." I beamed. Latching on to him as if it was the last time I'll see him. He was trying to get away, but I wasn't having it so I held on tighter.

" will you stop being so damn clingy?" He asked in an irritated tone and I shook my head. All I heard was 'will you please give me a hickey?' So guess what? I started to suck on his neck as hard as I could. He was groaning while trying to push me away from him. He finally succeeded and I almost fell once more.

" it's a lucky thing the rest of the guests already left, or you'd only be embarrassing yourself right now. I don't even know why you're so drunk already." As he was talking, I was making baby noises at him. It irritated the crap out of him, to a point where he said he was going to strangle me.

" and here I thought that I was going to ask you out on a date! You're annoying as hell. Now, how will I help you? Oh right! Lots of water and greasy food. But we don't have any greasy food. Coffee helps too, at least that's what Ethan told me so I'll get you some." I wasn't even listening to him because I couldn't understand what he was saying, so what's the point?

He started to drag me along with him, not caring if I was stumbling or not. I guess that was my punishment right? I found myself laughing at something I thought was funny at first, but then I frowned when I couldn't remember the joke. Ugh, so much for being a stand up comedian. I didn't make it to where emery was taking me, as black spots started to dance in front of me and I lost consciousness shortly after.