Seeking forgiveness

(Hunter)
Fuck. I think I've fucked up. I ran my hand through my hair as I thought about what I said to emery. I didn't mean it, I was just in a bad mood and a bit jealous, can you really blame me for saying that though?

when I saw the look of hurt in his eyes after I called him a prostitute, I realized what I did was wrong. He's far from that, if only he knew he was my obsession.

How do I tell him that without sounding like a freak though? I've been watching him for years, waiting for the right time to make my move. When he turned eighteen I couldn't hold off anymore so when I made an offer to his mother, I was shocked at first when she wanted to give him away so easily.

I wanted to protect him, to show him that he's mine. But, I just had to open my big mouth and Fuck up the one thing I've been longing for. I know that sounds sappy, but I can't stop the way I feel about him. Every time I look at him, I fall deeper and deeper for him.

My mind was a mess when it came to him, I sometimes don't think before I speak. Look at where that got me uh? I felt embarrassed. To think he had a crush on Anthony. I sighed as I got up and made my way towards the shower, I didn't know how to fix this.

I bet he's not going to speak to me after this, maybe if I order something for him he would forgive me. Yes! That's what I'll do. What does he like though? We were yet to unpack his luggage so I wasn't sure what type of clothes he likes to wear. But you can't go wrong with jewelry right? I groaned when I realized I haven't seen him in any jewelry before. What if he doesn't accept it?

Should I just ask him out on a date? Get him chocolates and flowers, maybe that will work right? Ugh just stop thinking hunter. None of that would work, he only seems to care about food and nothing else.

Getting out of the shower, I got dressed and made my way towards Anthony's room so that I could talk to him. Maybe he would know what I can do in order to get emery to forgive me. I knock on his door and he opens it wearing nothing but his boxers. I raised my eyebrow at him and he shot me a look, as if telling me to not say anything about it.

" what's so important for you to wake me up now?" He asked as he gestured for me to come in. I sighed and made my way towards his bed, sitting on it as if I owned the thing..oh right I did.

" I wanted your input on something. You see, I may or may not have called emery a prostitute and now he's not speaking to me. I need to know what I can do to get him to talk to me again." Anthony looks at me like I was crazy, while shaking his head in disappointment.

" why would you even say that? What the Fuck is wrong with you!?" He shouted while glaring at me. I could tell he was already protective of emery, which wasn't sitting well with me. There goes my jealousy again.

" just shut up about it and tell me what to do." I snapped, not in the mood for explaining myself to him. He sighed and sat down on the bed next to me as he appears to be in deep thought. After a couple seconds of silence, he finally spoke up.

" he misses his friends, at least that's what I gathered from him by the way he talks about them. The summer holiday is coming up and they already graduated, Why don't you invite them over for sometime so that he doesn't have to feel so alone here?" I hurriedly agreed with him while running out of the room. I stopped when I realized there was no way of contacting emery's friends, unless I could get their address from his mother. If they say yes, this will be a good surprise for him, one I hope will be enough for him to forgive me.