The wedding

(Hunter)
It's now Saturday and the day of the wedding, everyone were here getting ready which was expected. It wasn't going to be held at a church or beach or any of that fancy places people like to get married. I had a gazebo at the back of the house that was already decorated along with some white chairs. The lawn was freshly done, giving it a wonderful scenery which was perfect for a wedding. It wasn't much, but the idea of it was perfect and in the end my decorator did an excellent job.

" it's good to see you again mr.jackson." Dad's lawyer Harold grey said before shaking my hand.

" it's good to see you too. I'm sure there won't be any problems getting my inheritance after this?" I asked and he shook his head.

" no. Your father said that you should find someone to marry and settle down with to receive the three hundred and fifty million dollars inheritance. He didn't specifically say who you should marry, just that you should." I nodded my head at him. He then excused himself to go and talk to his wife who was calling him over.

" what a loser, never liked that man." Mom said, already sipping on a glass of red wine before the event even started.

" I'm sure he feels the same about you." She scoffed at me before walking away. Not even a congratulation from her, but I wasn't expecting it. At least she wasn't against the idea of me marrying emery.

" ok everyone, places! It's time to get started." My wedding planner and cousin Gigi said as she rushes around trying to make sure everything was perfect.

Anthony smiled at me and gave me two thumbs up before standing next to me on the gazebo. He's going to be my best man and Ethan was going to be emery's. Ethan and Lexi are here to support emery and they'll be here for the rest of the summer holiday.

There wasn't a lot of people here. Just my closest friends and family. I dont know what going to happen after this, but I hope that things could get better between emery and I. I don't plan on ignoring him now that I've gotten my money, that wasn't going to happen at all. I was going to make sure he knew he was mine going forward. I could feel myself getting possessive of him already, I knew this was going to happen so I wasn't going to stop.

It didn't take long for the wedding to be over. After emery and I said our I do's, he disappeared so I started to search for him. I asked Lexi if she knew where he went but she said that she didn't. I believe she was lying though. It was time to cut the cake but he's not here and I was getting nervous.

" William have you seen emery?" I asked after everyone else already said no and he nodded his head.

" he said to tell you that he was going for a ride on his bike and that he was going to be back soon. I'm not sure where he went to, but I could tell he was sad about something." I groaned because I knew that this was going to happen.  If only he was here so that I could comfort him and show him how much I needed him.