Jumping off a cliff

(Emery)
Time flew by and now it's the first of June, Friday to be exact. I was currently sitting down with William, Lexi and Ethan making plans as to what we were going to be doing for the rest of the day. Hunter had left earlier, saying he was going to visit his company to make sure everything was alright.

" I'm so bored I don't even know what to do with myself right now." Lexi groans as she flop down on the  bed.

" let's do something off ems to-do list." Ethan suggested and I instantly knew what he meant. I created a to-do list before, with dangerous stunts I wanted to do.

" oh no you won't." I replied which had him chuckling and pulling me up. He pointed at William who gave him a confused look.

" you'll stay here with Anthony and don't do anything I wouldn't do. Emery you're coming with us." I didn't get to protest as I found myself being dragged away. I looked back at my little brother who gave me two thumbs up as if he knew what this was about and I didn't. Getting in the car, Ethan started to drive as I kept on wondering where we were going. He wouldn't tell me and neither would lexi.

Half hour later we arrived at a secluded area that I haven't seen before. I nervously exited the car as I took a look around, just to make sure it was safe.

" this will be good for you. Trust me. Hey lexi can you grab the bag in the trunk?" Ethan asked and Lexi nodded her head.

We started our trek through a pathway that seems abandoned. I found myself letting go of my nervousness and getting excited instead. Was it bad that I enjoy this a lot? We finally got to a cliff and I went to the edge to look over. My eyes became wide when I saw a lake there.

" how did you find this place?" I asked and Ethan smirked at me.

" a bunch of my friends came here one day when we decided to do something dangerous. It's closed off yes, but that didn't stop us from coming here. It's called the devils lake I think." I nodded my head as I stood there, mesmerized by the water below.

" what are you waiting for? Let's jump!" Lexi shouted as she began to strip out of her clothes. I laughed when I saw Ethan blushing and looking away. Still too afraid to make a move on lexi. I did what she said and took my clothes off along with the watch hunter gave me.

Standing at the edge, I sent a silent prayer before jumping in. Landing safely in the water. Lexi and Ethan followed after and we began to swim like crazy, trying to get out fast because of how cold it was. Damn, that was the thrill that I needed. I wonder what hunter would do if he found out that I was here?