Tattoo

( Emery)
I took a cab and went in town to the one place I swore I wouldn't come back to. The last time I tried to do this with Ethan, I freaked out. But now, I was feeling bold as Fuck which was a plus in my book. I opened the door of the tattoo parlor and immediately spotted gunner running around and creating havoc as usual.

When he heard the chime of the doorbell, he stops and looks at me with wide eyes. His face was instantly morphed into one of the largest grins I have ever seen, reminding me of a cheshire cat as he ran over to me.

" still the ever so hyperactive man you are." I greeted as he engulfs me in a hug which I returned. He pulls away from me and started to look at me up and down.

" last time you were here you chickened out and ran, what changed your mind this time?" He asked with an arch of his eyebrow.

" I'm feeling a bit rebellious and I guess I could do with some pain. This was the only place I could think of." I replied and he laughs before pulling me with him.

" hey tony, look who's back!" Gunner shouted and tony stopped what he was doing to give me a brief look, then went back to his work as if I wasn't there. That's tony for you. He's gunner's brother. The two of them owns this tattoo parlor and it was Ethan who found it when he said he wanted to tattoo his families initials on him. I was planning on getting a tattoo as well, but then I heard someone screaming in pain and ran. I haven't been back to this place for three years until now. 

" ok so what is it that you're looking for? You won't freak out again right?" I shook my head and took the book he handed me with the different designs on it. I skimmed through the pages, but nothing seem to caught my eye so I opted for something else as well.

" how about the same thing that Ethan got before?" I asked and he seems to be confused at first, but then his face lits up while he snaps his fingers.

" that friend of yours, tattooed his families initials on his arm. I remember now. Same place?" He asked and I nodded my head. I gave him the initials of my mother and brother and he got to work shortly after.

When he was done, I thanked him and paid him before leaving. It was exactly what I wanted so I had no complaints there. He gave me some ideas as to how to treat it so that it didn't get infected and told me that I was welcomed back anytime.

I continued to walk around, looking for trouble when I spotted a bar and a longing for alcohol came over me instantly, one I got rid of and continued to walk around instead. I was going to enter a gun store when something else caught my eye. Hales catering school.

Option a: gun store
Option b: catering school?
Which one should I go for? I didn't know, so I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. As I reopened them, I walked in the direction towards the one that was calling to me the most.