Bored

(Emery)

I ended up taking a shower and brushing my teeth, then putting on my Pokémon pajamas before getting back in bed. picking up my phone, I saw that it was 9:15 pm and groaned because I couldn't go back to sleep. Why did I have to sleep during the day? Whenever I did that, I couldn't sleep during the night, which sucks when I had school the next morning. I'm glad that's out of the way though.

What am I going to do now? Hunter was yet to return to bed and I was bored. He didn't even have a tv in here, all this space could have been used for something entertaining. Maybe I could talk him into getting one. I decided to play candy crush to pass my time. I was stuck on level fifty-five and couldn't pass it. Yeah, I have to admit that I suck at playing games. Even this was boring as heck. I sighed and decided to stop playing it, what else can I do?

I won't be able to call William, because he's probably sleeping by now. After all, mom did set his bedtime at eight. Groaning, I got up and went in search of hunter. I needed some entertainment. This place was just too boring for my liking.

I spotted Anthony in the hallway so I asked him where hunter was and he told me he was on a call with his mother. To think the asshole had a mother to begin with.

" Anthony I'm bored. I can't go back to sleep because I've slept enough already. Isn't there anything here I can do?" I asked and Anthony nodded his head.

"I was heading to the games room now. Do you want to come with?" Games room? Boring! But I guess that could work for now so I said ok and Anthony started walking away.

" When will I be able to meet hunter's parents?" I asked out of curiosity, not because I really wanted to meet them. I was only trying to find out more about them.

" hunter's father died from a heart attack recently, so it's just his mother and other extended families at the moment. He isn't close to them, because they are always after his money." I nodded my head as I listened to Anthony talking about hunter's family. A lot of families are like that though, greedy. Look at what my mother did? So I already knew what it felt like.

" what about you? Are you with anyone at the moment?" Anthony groans while shaking his head.

" what's with you asking all these questions? If you must know, I have my eyes set on someone. But I'm not like hunter, so I won't be going after that person anytime soon." He replied in an irritated tone, so I decided to stop asking him so many questions. For now, at least.