Unexpected

(Hunter)
I had to admit that I was a bit more obsessed with emery, which happened to be more than usual. Was it normal for a person to stand by the door waiting for someone else? I don't think so. But I couldn't help it. William was here and I wanted to surprise emery by showing him that I cared about him and in my mind, getting William away from his cunning mother, was proven to be something right? If I didn't, then his brother would have been sent off somewhere else when he gets older and I doubt emery would like that.

When the door finally opens, I grabbed him without hesitation and pull him towards me, not realizing how much I've missed him already. That reminds me, I need to get his number and put a tracking device on his phone so that I can monitor his every move. I know, that's a bad idea and I'd be stalking him, but it has to be done. How else would I be able to keep him safe?

I kept him in my arms while kissing his neck, slowly getting turned on by the mere affection. I felt something poking me and I thought that it was his dick so I reached my hand out in hopes of getting a feel of it. He was trying to stop me, but I was stronger than him so I continued to hold him tight while I move my hand forward until it landed on something hard.

No, it wasn't his dick. I was shocked when my hand came in contact with an all too familiar feeling of a gun. His eyes became wide when I pulled it from his waist and started to inspect the thing.

" a gun? You went and got yourself a gun?" I asked in an angry tone which had him shivering from fright.

" I didn't just get a gun, I also applied for catering school, which of course you'd be paying for since I'm a prostitute and all so you owe me that much." He replied and I looked at him like he had lost his damn mind or something. He then pulled up his shirt sleeve and I saw a bandage on his arm and instantly thought the worse. I was ready to inspect it, to see if he had gotten hurt but then he slaps my hand away and rolled his eyes.

" it's only a tattoo for heavens sake!" He shouted before folding his arms and glaring at me. Where did I go wrong with him?

" are you doing this to get back at me for what I said? I told you that I didn't mean it baby, you shouldn't have taken it so serious." He furrowed his brows and scoffed, grabbing the gun from me and pointing it to my chest. It's a good thing it didn't have any bullets in it or I'd be as good as dead.

" first of all don't call me baby, that's cringe. Second of all, yes I'm mad at you for calling me that derogatory term and I may or may not have used that as a way to get these before I chickened out. I'm only reverting to my old self, wouldn't that be something you'd want to see?" He asked in a sweet tone and I found myself nodding before realizing what I was doing and stopped. He chuckled and walked away from me, I ran after him like a puppy following around its master. What? It seems as if I couldn't get enough of him already, which was only going to get worse going forward.