Helping him

(Emery)
I couldn't believe hunter. He got drunk for no reason and now I had to babysit him. It's fucking pissing me off. He fainted when I was taking him to the kitchen and now I had to use all of my strength to drag him to our room. I would have asked for help, but no one was here and I didn't feel like bothering Ethan and Lexi. To make matters worse, William had seen him and thought that he had died. I had to send him to his room after reassuring him that hunter is very much alive, for now at least.

Why are men so stupid sometimes? Thinking that the answer to everything was alcohol. I groaned as I finally managed to get hunter on the bed, wiping the sweat from my forehead. What should I do next? Oh yeah that's right.

I started to undress him so that he could be comfortable. I'm sure he wouldn't want to wake up in his clothes and shoes. Once I was done I turned him on his side and place a bucket next to him just in case. I went in search for some pain killers and grabbed a glass of water as well.

I'm such a good husband right? He should thank me for all the hard work I do for his stupid ass. I didn't know what else to do, so I got in bed next to him. It was still early, but I was already feeling drained because of him. So I decided to close my eyes for a few seconds.

A few seconds turned into hours as I slept peacefully next to hunter. It wasn't until later that day my peaceful sleep got interrupted by someone groaning and throwing up in the bucket I placed next to the bed earlier.

I sighed and sat up, rubbing his back while talking to him. When he was done, I took the bucket and like the good husband that I am, I made sure it was clean before checking on him once more.

I then helped him to the bathroom so that he could take a shower and brush his teeth. I was fuming by the time he was done. I knew that I hadn't made his life easy from the day he brought me here, but that didn't give him any right to get this drunk. He came out of the bathroom In a robe, before rushing over to take the pain killers I brought for him.

He didn't bother getting dressed as he made his way back to bed. He closes his eyes and fall asleep, before I could even say anything to him. What a loser..