Think about it

(Hunter)

I can't believe I've done it. I told him everything that he needed to know, even about the fact that I was stalking him for years. It's only up to him to forgive me and give me a chance to be the husband he deserves. He didn't realize that he had someone who already loved him a lot, no matter how that sounds.

I wanted to take him on a honeymoon, but I wasn't sure if he would feel comfortable with being alone with me so I didn't suggest it, for now at least. The only reason why I told him the truth, was that I wanted him to see that I wasn't only using him for money. That I was obsessed with him and super possessive and if he gives me a chance, he wouldn't have to worry about anything.

The guy already had me wrapped around his fingers. I was whipped and I wasn't afraid to say so. He was my first ever crush and now he's here and my husband. At least his mother did one good thing and that's giving him to me. I sat there next to him, waiting for him to give me a reply. I didn't want to rush him, but I was hoping he would say yes and be mine without fighting me.

"I don't know what to say Hunter. I honestly don't know how to feel about any of this. You were stalking me when I was fifteen, that's definitely being a pedofile no matter if you want to deny it or not. I need some time to think about all of this, I can't do it right now." Those were the words that I didn't want to hear, but if he needed time to think, I would have to give it to him.

But, I waited until you're eighteen to make my move! But that's alright Emery, take all the time you need. Just know that I'm always here for you when you're ready." He nodded his head, not even bothering to look at me as he gets up and left.

My heart skipped a beat as I watched him walk away from me. I wanted to hold him and let him know that everything will be alright from now on but I had to give him this time for himself. If he decides to give me a chance as his husband, then I'll make sure he won't regret it.

I'll give him anything he needs. I'll make sure he won't ever be unhappy. I'm such a sucker already. I'm acting way too soft around him but like I said I can't help it. If only he could see that I wasn't going anywhere then he would be able to trust me. I just hope that he says yes, because I won't take no for an answer.