Prologue

"Girl, are you going to the party of Angie this night?"

"Of course, Erica. I won't let that pass."

"Are you sure? How about your dad?"

"Tsk, dating gawi. If he won't let me. Edi tatakas"
Natatawang sabi ko.

"Your such a bitch. I won't be surprised, next time if I see tito Stefan with many gray hairs and wrinkles on his forehead." Nazli jokingly said at me.

"That's the well-known badass daughter of Siezza and Stefan Monteclaro. She always loves to break the rules and doesn't take any orders from anyone. An opposite of her goody twin, Senna." Denice said while grinning.

"As if all of you are not like, me. Come on guys, don't deny it that we always love to do what we want even if our parents forbid us not to do so."

"Because we only have one motto in this fuckin,' life, Serra," Erica said.

"ENJOY WHILE YOU CAN. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TOMORROW WILL BRING TO YOU." all of us said it in unison and crazily laugh.

After that small talk with them, we decided to go home to take some rest 'cause later it will be a long night for us.

"Serra, where are you going at this hour? And what kind of clothes is that?"

"Ate, pls. don't bother me here."

"Did daddy and mommy know about this?"

"You already know the answer" I rolled my eyes at her while busy putting light make-up on my pretty face.

"What will I told to them later if they'll come home and you're not yet around?"

"Just like the old times, it depends on you"

"You always make me sick, Serra. When will you grow up and act as a fine lady? For heaven's sake, we're already 20 yrs. old yet you still act like a teen." Ate told me while massaging her temple.

"I need to go now, ate. Good night and good luck with your explanation, later." Natatawang sabi ko sabay halik sa pisngi niya at umalis.

"Pls. be go home before 9 Serra and take care of yourself at that party." Pahabol na sigaw nito

I just wave my hand at her while going downstairs.

Ate Senna is 5 minutes older than me kaya ganyan siya palagi mag paalala sa akin every time that I go out to party at night. Palagi niya akong pinagtatakpan kina mom at dad. Minsan napapagalitan siya pag malaman ng parents namin ang pag sinungaling niya para sa akin.

Isa siguro sa pina papasalamatan ko ang nag karoon ako ng kambal na tulad niya. Kahit mag ka-ibang mag kaiba kami nang ugali hindi mawala ang pagmamahal namin sa isa't isa.

I drove my baby black Mazda CX-5 to the "Kalp Atışı Bar". I don't know what's the meaning of that, I don't care anyway.

Angie held her party there, she's one of my classmates. And according to the bitches, the owner of that bar is her cousin.

When I arrive there I park my baby.

I enter the bar at sumalubong sa akin Ang maingay na paligid. I go straight to the counter where my bitches friends are.

"Speaking of the devil, she's here guys!" Nazli said while raising her hand that holds a glass of wine.

"How are you bitches? Mukhang nahuli yata ako."

"Nagsisimula pa lang, bitch." Sabi ni Denice habang nilalaro Ang inumin nito sa baso.

"Serra, I'm happy that all of you came here tonight at my party."  Sabi ni Angie na naka-ngiti nang makalapit ito sa amin.