Chapter 53

It's already 11 am but yet Ferit is not finished with what he's doin'.

He massages his temple and rests his back on the swivel chair for a while.

The door suddenly opens and Gael together with the person he's waiting to give him updates appeared in his sight.

"You look stressed, man."

"Good morning, sir!" Bati sa Kanya ni Detective Herbert.

Ferit sits straight.

"I hope you bring me good news, Detective."

"I do not know if this will be good or bad news for you, sir."

"Herbert can't contact you, again dude. Kaya sinamahan ko na siya dito sa opisina mo."

Tumayo si Ferit at umupo sa couch na nasa harap Ng detective at Ng kaibigan.

Detective Herbert gets a brown envelope from his attache case and hands it into Ferit.

"I found Ms. Joy Rano in the province of Guimaras. She chooses to stay there for 7 yrs." Pahayag ni Herbert.

Ferit open the envelope and he can't believe what he saw.

Photos of the woman who destroys their friendship with Saldivar and she's with a little girl.

"What is the meaning of this detective?" Seryosong tanong ni Ferit sabay lapag Ng mga litrato sa mesa dahilan para maunawaan ni Gael Ang reaksyon Ng kaibigan.

"Ms. Joy is Pregnant when she resigned as a sales lady in your mall Mr. Samaniego. At nalaman ko na pinalayas siya ng kanyang tiyahin dito sa maynila Ng malaman ang kanyang kalagayan."

"Putangina, Osman." Pahayag ni Gael at tiningnan siya Ng makahulugan.

"Nothing happened between us that night, Samaniego." Pahayag ni Ferit.

"Are you sure of that? If it's not you then who?"

"I don't know maybe.... Maybe it's Oliver."

"Dude, we know that Oliver cannot touch a woman until he gets married. Who knows hanggang ngayon V pa iyon."

"Then what you're trying to tell that...... Oh hell, man I am sure that I'm not the father of that kid."

"And what if he's yours? What will you do, Osman? Hindi pwedeng mangyari iyon. Alam mong mapupunta lahat sa Wala Ang pinaghihirapan mo para kina Serra at Izan." Pahayag Ng kaibigan. "How sure of you that night nothing happened? Remember lasing ka noon at baliw Ang babaeng iyon sa iyo. Ang Tanga nga natin na hindi natin nalaman agad Ang kanyang hidden agenda." Dagdag ni Gael.

"Damn,this," Ferit said.

Hindi Niya Alam Kung ano Ang gagawin.

"Another information about them, detective?" Tanong bigla ni Ferit Kay Herbert.

"Ms. Joy Rano doesn't have the plan to tell the father of her daughter about Jane."

"Jane? Is that the name of the kid?"

"Yes, sir."

"Conduct a DNA test between you and that kid, Ferit. We need the result as soon as possible. Para Kung anuman ang resulta magawan natin agad Ng paraan iyon." Payo ni Gael.

"I trust you for this, Detective Herbert." Ferit said. "Kailangan ko Ng DNA test sa batang iyon to prove that he's not mine."

"Sure, sir. You can trust me with this." Pahayag Ng detective.

"It will be a big mess, again between you and Saldivar pagmagkataon....."

Ferit doesn't bother to respond to what Gael tell.