Chapter 1

I wake up because of the ringtone from my phone. I opened my eyes and to my surprise, I am in an unfamiliar room. And I was a little bit shocked that there was a man beside me sleeping peacefully. Fuck, Serra, what had you done?

Napa-igik ako sa sakit na aking naramdaman ng tinangka kong umalis ng kama.

I saw blood on the bed sheets and it was like a bomb that flashback to me of the stupidity that I did last night.

I tried to get my garments on the floor and wear it carefully not to make the man who took my virginity wake up. Kinuha ko din ang bag ko sa couch at tinapunan ko ng tingin ang lalaking iyon bago lumabas nang pintoan. Hindi naman pala ako lugi. The man that devirginized me last night was like a walking Greek God. He has this sculpted body that every woman dreams to touch.

Oh hell, Serra back to your fucking senses.

I'm sure our parents know by now that I wasn't there last night at our mansion.

Even though my down there is so sore I still tried to walk normally until I reach my baby. Hindi din naman ako pinansin ng mga naglilinis ng bar na iyon. It seems like it's normal for them to see a woman like me every morning. But who's that man? Is he the owner of that bar?

When I get into my baby. I get my phone in my sling bag that didn't stop ringing magmula pa kanina. I answered it without looking who was calling.

"My God Serra Adelaine Monteclaro, I was calling simula pa kaninang umaga. Where are you, right now? Mom and dad are furiously mad at me. Di ba I told you yesterday before you go that you need to go home before 9?." Ate naggingly said at me.

"I'm sorry, ate. Nandito na ako natulog kina Nazli. I was enjoying the party last night which makes me not notice the time." I said while biting my lips.

I'm sorry ate I don't want to lie to you but I need to do it.

"Ok, just go home, now Serra. Mom and dad are waiting for you downstairs. I'm telling you. you won't like dad's reaction right now if you're here."

Bumuntong hininga Muna ako bago pinatay ang tawag. I start the engine and slowly and carefully drive away from that place.

Damn it! bakit kasi ang laki ng alaga ng lalaking iyon. Ito ngayon I am suffering from the pain. Pakiramdam ko ilang araw ako nitong hindi makalakad ng normal. Paano ako haharap kina mom, dad, and Senna na hindi nila mahalata ang kakaibang kilos ko ngayon. Oh hell, you look so fuck up now, Serra. Bakit kasi Hindi mo pinigilan ang kalandian mo kagabi.

I frustratingly scourge the steering wheel and stop the car at the side of the road. I need to calm down and think straight first before going home.

After I park my baby in the garage of our mansion. I slowly get out and lack the door.

"Good morning ma'am, Serra. Kanina pa po kayo hinihintay nina ma'am at sir sa Sala." manong tonyo said while washing one of the cars that mom and dad usually use whenever they go to the company. He is our family driver.

"Sige po manong Tonyo. Papasok na po ako."

I didn't wait for his response and go straight to the living room.

"What time is it now, Serra? Is this the right time for a woman like you to go home from the party you attended last night?" Dad seriously and coldly asks at me while looking directly into my eyes.

Mom is beside him and also looks at me with a worried expression while my twin is silently sitting on the couch beside our parents.

"I'm sorry dad, mom. I didn't notice the time. I sleep at Nazli's house."

" At dinamay mo pa ang kambal mo sa kalokohang ginawa mo?  When will you be mature enough to act like a lady?" Dad is trying to control his anger. I can sense it. Mom beside him makes him calm down by caressing his arm.

"You're 1 month grounded, young lady. School and home will be the only place you can go with and don't you ever dare to attempt to escape. Don't try to push me on my limits, Serra. You won't like what I'm going to do to you next time. Do you understand?"

Tumango ako Kay dad at pinipilit na hindi bumigay ang aking mga binti dahil sa sakit na aking naramdaman.

Bullshit makisama ka Naman pls. not in front with my family. I'm sure dad will kill me if he knows what's the real score that happened last night.

" Now go upstairs. Change your clothes and eat your breakfast in the dining. We're going now. And remember what I told you, Serra. You're not allowed to go out at this mansion." Dad said to me.

Tumango ako at dahan dahang umalis sa harapan nila.

"And you, Senna, huwag mo nang kunsintihin ulit Ang ginawa ng kambal mo. Maliwanag?" 

"Yes, dad"

"Pls. Take care of your twin, Senna."

"I will mom."

Narinig kong Sabi ni dad kay ate at paki-usap ni mom sa kanya.

Pag kadating ko sa aking silid pumunta agad ako sa kama at humiga.

I don't have the energy to move and I just wanna sleep to regain my strength.

Tok...Tok..Tok....(Sounds  of knocking)

"Serra, Can I come in?"

"It's open, ate."

"What happened last night? And why you still didn't change your clothes? Are you ok?"

Nag-alalang tanong ni ate sa akin  ng makapasok siya.

"Ate, I'm sorry pala ulit sa nangyari. Napagalitan ka tuloy ni dad." I answered her tryin' to avoid the topic.

"It's ok don't mind me. Sanay naman ako eh. Kaya ikaw pls. Lang huwag mo nang ulit gawin iyon. I'm so worried about you last night. Hindi Kita ma contact." Sabi Niya sabay punta sa closet ko.

"Change your clothes now, Serra, and go downstairs. It's not good for the health that you skip eating your breakfast. I'm gonna wait for you there." Ngiting Sabi ni ate at hinalikan ako sa pisngi bago lumabas ng pinto.

Napilitan akong bumangon at mag bihis.

Sana huwag akong lagnatin nito.
I sighed deeply before getting out of my room.