Chapter 16

"Papa, will you come with us later to the mall? Mommy told me earlier that we're going there to buy my new toys." My baby said excitedly.

Kakatapos Lang namin kumain Ng agahan at nandito kami sa living room watching videos for kids while eating our dessert.

"Really? I'm sad. Papa can't make it with you." Oliver said with his sad face while looking at my son.

"Are you busy, again with your work?" Tanong Niya Kay Oliver habang nakapout.

"Yes, but don't worry if I finish all of my meetings today papa will meet you there. How about that?"

"Yey! Thank you, Papa. I love you." He said and hug Oliver then give him kisses on the face.

Iyon Ang palagi niyang ginagawa if nagustuhan Niya Ang sinasabi sa kanya at may ibibigay ka.

"Papa loves you too, son. Always remember that." Sagot Naman ni Oliver sa kanya habang niyakap siya nito.

Napangiti ako Ng malungkot.

Kung Sana.... Kung Sana ikaw na Lang Oliver Ang naging ama ni Izan... Siguro mas lalong maging masaya Ang aking anak.
Malungkot Kong bulong sa aking sarili.

"Mommy, don't get jealous again if I kissed papa on his face." Sabi nito sa akin Ng bumaling siya at kumalas sa yakap ni Oliver.

"Mommy doesn't feel jealous anymore. I know my baby Izan loves me more than anything or anyone else." Sabi ko sa kanya habang nakangiti.

"Papa needs to go now baby." Sabi ni Oliver at pinaupo Ang aking anak sa gilid niya.
Hinalikan Niya Ito sa pisngi at ganoon din Ang ginawa Ng aking anak.

"I love you again, papa. Pls. Be careful when you're driving..." He said.

"I will, son." Oliver answered.
"Serra, I'll text you later if I can meet you at the mall. I need to go." He adds while facing me then head his way to the main door.

"Mommy, can I change my clothes now?"

"Are you that excited?" I ask.

"Yes, because I'll have new toys to play with." He said and jumped while clapping his hands.

"Be careful baby. Baka madulas ka." I said.

Tinawanan Lang ako nito at tumakbong yumakap sa akin.

"Thank you Mommy. I love you." He says and then gives me kisses that he always does.

"You're welcome, my baby." I said and hug him.

I carry Izan and go upstairs to change our clothes.

Ferit's POV

"Ferit, thank you for coming here and helping me with the crisis I'm facing."

"You're my friend Ediz. And besides, I owe you a lot." I said. "I am returning your good deeds to me." I add.

"Anyways, how's your married life? Pardon me for not coming to your marriage. I'm very busy that time."

"It's good." I said.

"Do you want to come with me? I'll tour you here if you want."

"No need Ediz. I'm fine."

"Are you sure man?"

"Yes."

"Ok. I'll go then. Thank you so much, again."

I nod to him before he turned his back to me.

I check the time on my watch and it's already 9:30 in the morning.

I think I'll stay here for 2 days before going back to the Philippines.