CHAPTER 40

Nang makarating sina Ferit sa VIP parking lot ng building kung saan Ang penthouse Niya ay biglang umimik si Izan.

"Daddy, why did we stop here? Hindi mo ba ako ihahatid Kay mommy?"

"Later, son." Sagot Niya. "Don't you want to spend time with me?" Tanong nito na may malungkot sa kanyang tono.

"I want." Masayang pahayag ni Izan. "But mommy will be worried. She doesn't know I'm with you." He added.

"I'll inform her. How about that?"

"Hmmmmmm, ok Po. Basta makes sure that you'll inform mommy."

"Sure." Ferit answered And get out of the car.

He opened the door beside Izan and carry him.

Izan automatically locks his arms at Ferit's neck.

"Thank you, daddy." Pahayag ni Izan. And Give kisses to Ferit's face.

When Ferit's closed the door of his car. He put the keys in his pocket and kissed Izan's cheeks. "Daddy loves you so much."

"I love you, too din Po." Masayang pahayag Ng bata at hinalikan siya ulit sa cheek.

Ferit laughs because of the happiness and contentment that he felt.

At that moment he doesn't want to wish anything more than to be with his son.

He walks cooly without thinking about what others will tell if they saw them.

He doesn't care.

He proudly walks as if he's screaming to the world that he is the father of a little handsome boy in his arms.

As he walks into the building some of the people in the lobby and the employees turn their heads in their direction.
They wonder who's the kid he is carrying. Others get some pictures and videos.

"Daddy, why they're looking at us?" Tanong Ng bata na ikinagulat Ng mga nakarinig. They can't believe what they heard.

"Oh my God! May anak sina Mr. Osman and Ma'am Senna?"

"I can't believe this. How do they manage to keep it in public?"

"This is a piece of big news. May heir na pala si Mr. Osman."

"Yeah, and the kid. He looks exactly like his father. Ang gwapo." Kinikilig na Sabi ng isang babae.

"Don't mind them, baby." Ngiting Sabi ni Osman sa kanya.

"Confirm, anak talaga nila."

"OMG! bagay pala Ang father figure Kay sir Osman."

"Madam Senna is lucky to have him."

"Well, lucky Naman si Sir Osman Kay Madam. Ang Ganda Kaya ni madam at mabait pa... Bagay silang dalawa and the proof of that is the little innocent creature in his arms."

" I agree with you, bes."

Nang makasakay Sina Ferit sa VIP elevator ay tiningnan Niya Ang anak na nakatingin sa kanya.

"Daddy, what's with the little cut with your lips?" Tanong Ng bata.

"That's nothing."

"Napaaway ka siguro?"

"How can you say that?"

"Eh Kasi, I remembered when we were in Turkey. One time Papa Oliver went home with a cut on his lips. Napaaway Po siya."

Hindi pinahalata ni Ferit Ang pagbago Ng kanyang mukha sa anak.

Isa pang problema niya Ang dating kaibigan.