Chapter 8

Ferit's POV

I am busy reading the report that sends by my secretary thru email about the performance of the company this month not until someone is opening the damn door.

"What did I tell you earlier Mrs. Belandres? Don't fuckin' disturb me 'cause I am damn busy." I coldly said and didn't bother looking in her direction.

"Ferit! This is me. We need to talk."

I stop from what I'm doing and face that whore.

"I'm sorry Mr. Osman. I didn't stop her from wanting to see you." My secretary said.

"Ferit, pls. talk to me, baby. I can't afford to lose you."

"Leave Mrs. Belandres."

Tumango siya sa akin bago umalis at sinara ang pinto.

"Thank you, baby. Sabi ko na nga bang you can't resist me." She said and hurriedly go and sit above my table while exposing her white long legged legs and cleavage in her too petite dress.

"Why you come here, Trina?"

"Oh, come on baby. I miss you" she said seductively and do a lip bite to allure me. "It's already a week that I did not give you your medicine."

"I'm finished with you. Now get out of this fuckin' room."

"No Ferit. I won't get out of here. Pls. Baby, I'll do everything you want just let me stay by your side."

Umalis siya sa pagkaupo sa mesa at lumapit sa aking kinauupuan.

Walang Sabi na umupo siya sa aking kandungan.

"I'm horny right now, baby." She whispered and start grinding her breast against my chest.

"I know you want me too, Ferit. Your big cock can't deny it. Come on. Stop resisting me." She said and start to roam her fuckin' hands on my body.

"You fuckin' want this then I'll give it to you, whore." I said and harshly push her which makes her lean on the table.

I hardly slap her butt which made her whimper.

"Suit yourself, bitch." I said

Serra's POV

I am now standing in front of his building.

"Good morning ma'am! How can we help you?" Tanong ng guard habang ngumingiti sa akin.

"I'm here to talk to Mr. Ferit Osman." I said seriously.

"Just go straight madam and asks the receptionist about that." Sabi ng Isa pang guard sa akin.

"Thank you mga manong. Ang ganda ng bungad ninyo sa akin. Keep it up." Sabi ko Ng medyo pabiro sa kanila para kahit paano maaliw ko Ang aking sarili.

"Si ma'am talaga. Ito Ang unang pagkakataon na nag English kami maam. Ang ganda ninyo Kasi." Nakangiti ding Sabi Ng Isa sa kanila.

"Kamusta Yung English namin ni Reynaldo ma'am? Ok Lang ba?" Tanong nila na ikinatawa ko.

"Ok na ok mga manong." Sabi ko sabay thumbs up. "Sige Po, aalis na ako."

Pagkarating ko sa receptionist nagtanong ako Kung saan makikita Ang floor ni Ferit.

"Do you have an appointment with the CEO ma'am?"

"I don't have miss but I'll discuss important matters with him."

"We can't let you in on Mr. Osman's floor if you don't ha...."

"Pls. Do call him and tell him that Serra Adelaine Monteclaro is here to talk to him."