Chapter 28

Ferit's POV

"Good morning, Mr. Osman."

"Morning, what's my schedule for today, Mrs. Belandres."

"For this morning, sir. You have only one meeting. Mr. Gonzales the representative of Serrano's Corporation wants to talk with you from 10:00-11:00 in Montefalcon restaurant. And in the afternoon, Mr. Lim wants to meet with you here in your office from 1:00-2:30, and the daughter of the owner of Echico enterprise set an appointment with you, sir. She wishes to talk to you in Sander restaurant at 3:00-4:00."

"Is that all?" I ask.

"Yes, sir."

"Cancel my meeting with Trina."I coldly said.

"But sir the secretary of their company told me earlier that it's urgent."

"Cancel it. You may now go."

"Noted, sir!" She said and go out.

I stand up and sighed I watch the view outside my company and get my cigarette.

I don't trust that woman.

I remembered the scene that happened before here in my office.

Serra caught us. She is mad at what she saw.

"What brings you here, Ms. Monteclaro?" I ask.

"You're a fucker as what I've thought. You don't deserve to know my reason why I go here, asshole. You don't deserve my sister." Madiin niyang sabi sabay tingin sa akin Ng masama.

"I don't ask you to come here, Serra Adelaine." I said. "If you don't have important matters to discuss with me you're free to go. The fucking door is widely open for you."

"Karma will make you pay for what you did Ferit. Not now but soon." She said and get out.

I put my left hand in the pocket of my trouser.

It's already 6 yrs. since it happened.

I think deeply.

Why did Serra go here that time?
What does she want?

I finish smoking before going to my desk and try to read the documents in front of me but hell I can't concentrate.

I'm still bothered by what happened yesterday and Serra's appearance.

I massage my temple and then after a while I decide to tell Mrs. Belandres not to disturb me and don't receive any visitors through the intercom.

I enter my mini bedroom here in the office to get some rest before having a meeting with Mr
Gonzales.

Serra's POV

Hindi ako mapalagay ngayon dahil sa nangyari kanina.

I meet Ferit's mom and worst she saw Izan. She saw my son.

Her reactions and the way she looks at my son are bothering me.

Did she recognize the similarities between Osman and Izan?

"Mommy, are you ok?"

I stop from what I'm thinking and look at my little prince.

I go near him and sit.

"You look, tense mom. Is there something that bothers you?" He asks.

"Mommy, is fine baby. Huwag mo akong intindihin."

"Are you sure?"

"Hundred percent sure, baby," I said and smile at him.

"Don't be sad mommy. I don't want you to be sad.