Chapter 32

Kahit nakalabas na Sina Ferit ay Hindi pa rin nawala ang kaba na nararamdaman ni Serra.

Kahit nanghihina pa pinilit niyang tumayo para kumuha ng tubig sa mini fridge at uminom.

"Mommy, are you ok?" Nag-alalang tanong ni Izan sa ina.

Tumango si Serra sa anak.

"Manang Lita, pls. look after Izan. Serra and I will talk.... privately." Seryosong pahayag ni Oliver.

"Sige, hijo." Sagot Naman ng matanda.

"Papa, may problema po ba?" Inosenteng tanong ni Izan.

"Mag-usap lang kami ng mom mo, anak." Pahayag nito.

Tiningnan ni Oliver si Serra na parang nagsasabing sundan siya bago lumabas.

Nagpaalam si Serra sa anak at sinundan si Oliver papuntang garden sa likod ng hospital.

"I think it's time that I will tell you my condition." Pahayag ni Oliver at nilingon si Serra.
"Izan is Ferit's greatest downfalls." Dagdag Niya.

"What do you mean, Oliver?" Seryosong pahayag ni Serra.

"I want you to make Ferit suffer through Izan." Oliver straightly said. "Break his heart, Serra."

Napatigil si Serra sa sinabi ni Oliver.

"I love my son and I can't see him hurting." Pahayag Niya. "Don't include my son in your game, Oliver. Izan is innocent." She adds.

"Hindi ako makikialam kung paano mo durugin si Ferit, Serra. Ang importante ay makita ko siyang nahihirapan at nasasaktan."

"Why do you want to do that to him?"

"My reason is none of your concern. The deal is a deal, Serra Adelaine." Pahayag ng seryoso ni Oliver habang tinitingnan siya sa kanyang mga mata bago tumalikod.

Napaupo si Serra sa isang bench.

Paano niya magawang saktan si Ferit na hindi masaktan ang anak?

On the other side, no one dares to break the silence inside the office of Ciro.

Gael and Ichiro are sitting on the couch while silently weighing the situation.

Feraya is looking at his son while sitting on the couch and Ciro is seriously standing beside his table.

"What the hell was that document?" Malamig na tanong ni Ferit.

"I am supposed to ask you, son. How did it happen?" Seryosong tanong ni Feraya.

Naguluhan na nagtinginan sina Gael at Ichiro.

"FUCK!" mura ni Ferit.

"I and aunt Feraya decide to run the DNA test between you and Serra's son because we have strong feelings that you may be Izan's father. He looks exactly like you Ferit when you are at his age and Oliver is not an AB-." Ciro said seriously.

Gael and Ichiro can't believe what they heard and they realize the similarities between Ferit and Izan.
But they're confused about how it happened.

"How will you deal with this, son? How will you tell your wife that you have a son to her twin? I'm sure Stefan will hunt you if he knows this." Nanghihinang pahayag ni Feraya. "I can't imagine your dad's reaction to this. And when this information will leak in public. Everything will be messed up." Dagdag pa Niya.

"Fix this problem, man." Sabi ni Ciro. "Let Senna know about this first. Talk to her because she's the most affected one in this issue."dagdag pa niya.

Halo-halo ang naramdaman ni Ferit sa nalaman. Then he remembered the woman that he bedded when Angie's party. The woman that he bumped near the comfort room in the bar of Ichiro...... It was Serra.