Chapter 24

Ferit's POV

"I didn't foresee this to happen." Ichiro said.

"It's a public road. There's always a bigger chance that it will happen." Ciro said seriously.

I am now resting on the couch and didn't bother to join their conversation.

"I used my connection and order my men to look out the road while we're racing. But this one is the first time that it happened. I felt sorry for this." Gael said.

"As what I've said earlier it's an accident and sad to say that.... We have full responsibility for this. It's not only Ferit or Gael's fault. It's ours, dude." Ciro said. "Let's hope that the kid will be ok." He adds.

After that talk, the room filled with silence.
And all of us are resting and sorting out what happened earlier.

"I need to go, guys. I'll be checking Serra's kid." Pahayag ni Ciro at tumayo.

"Ferit, are you goin' to visit your father-in-law?" He asks.

I look at him and sit on the couch.

"This day is too stressful, Ciro." I answered him.

"Ok, but if you change your mind. They're in room 104 besides the room of Serra's child." He said then left.

I can't help myself but be slightly confused.

Is he planning to help Monteclaro see Serra?

"Sometimes I can't get what Ciro's thinking. He always does things that make us confused." Ichiro's uttered.

"That's him since the day that he trusts and treats us as his friends." Gael asserted that makes us smile.

"Ciro is always Ciro." I silently thought and lay my back on the backrest. "I hope Izan will make it. My conscience can't be silent until I will know that he is ok and stable." I add silently.

Serra's POV

Kanina pa tahimik ang silid.

I glanced at Oliver sitting on the couch while thinking deeply.

I don't know what's running on his mind right now.

"Serra." He calls my name and I look at him in his eyes. "Is Osman the biological father of Izan?" He straightly asks while looking at me too.

I am taken aback when I heard him asking me that. It was the first time that he asks about my son's father.

He is looking at me seriously.

I don't know what to do. My heart can't stop palpitating fastly as if there's someone after me.

Napalunok ako at binigyan ng sulyap ang aking anak.

Ciro's POV

I'm here now in front of the 105 room.

As I touch the door knob to open the door someone call me.

"Ciro."

It's Senna the twin of Serra. I face her.

"Hey, what's up?" I ask.

"I want to ask if you see him?"

"You mean Ferit?"

She nods.

"Something came up earlier that we don't expect to happen. He is now with Gael and Ichiro." I said. "By the way, how was your dad?" I ask to change the topic.

"Well he's still not waking up but doctor Trinidad said that anytime on this day he can make it." She states with a half smile.

"That's good to hear." I said.

Accidentally Pregnant By My Twin's Fiance (UNEDITED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें