Chapter 3 / Abhinav and Saumya 🦋

Saumya's POV

He pulled me by my wrist making me stand up and came infront of me . He pulled those two bastards by their collars and made them face me .

"S-Sorry Saumya ji h-hume Jane di j-jiye" one of them said

"Abhinav ji , please throw them out"

I said avoiding eye contact. He did as i said , before leaving their collars he whispered something in their ears and throw the on the footpath.

"Sorry for this disturbance... Excuse me"

I said and glanced at the frame which was  now destroyed....the glass pieces were shattered on the floor . The cleaner came and started cleaning the floor

"Be careful with the glasses" i said and went straight to my office . I didn't have the mood to talk with anyone...my mood was ruined. I wanted to cry . It was the most beautiful painting of mine which was destroyed...

i was sitting on my chair putting down my head on the table that's when i heard someone's knock

"Come in" as i said Abhinav came inside with a worried face.

"Saumya ji ? Aap thik to hai na?" He said , i just hummed and gestured him to sit

"Aap yaha kese?"

"Wo...uncle ne kaha tha ki apki ek khud ki art gallery hai, isiliye maine socha ki ekbar dekh hi liya Jay...or uske bahane apse mil bhi liya"

I chuckled at his reply ,

"Acha? Btw chai or coffee?"

"Wo sab to baad me bhi ho sakta hai, pehle yeh batao ki ese log kya hamesha yaha aate hai?"

"Actually no...it was the first time..he broke my most favourite painting..."

"Oh...but if you want then i can do something for you"

"Huh?''

"Aaj sham ko araha hu , tab dekhle na"

He said with a confident smile making me smile too . After some chit chats he got a phone call from uncle and bid me goodbye..

After 1 hour 3 customers came and showed me three of my paintings which were really  costly like around 2000 rupees

They gladly payed total 6000 rupees which was really shocking

"Mam ap really talented ho , Hume bohot zyada pasand aya ye paintings. Can we join the practice centre tomorrow?"

"Sure! But after 1-2 weeks . Send a application and i will join you guys here " i said with a smile , they smiled to and left my room..

 Send a application and i will join you guys here " i said with a smile , they smiled to and left my room

"Really...after meeting this man my luck is doing miracles"

I said to myself and chuckled.