Chapter 28 (DULHA AA GAYA!)

Saumya said confidently as her eyes began to throw draggers on Minakshi. Minakshi was too stunned to even utter a single word.

Saumya scoffed and looked into her eyes with the same rage as her.

"Abhinav Malhotra. Pata hai na kon hai? The richest business man Manish Malhotra's son and the eldest holder of their property. No. I am not showing off or sounding greedy. Main sirf ye clear kar rahi hu ki , main Malhotra parivaar ke bade bete se shaadi kar rahi hu. I am gonna be Abhinav Malhotra's wife soon enough. Main aab sirf Saumya Chowdhury nehi hu jiske upar aap gala ucha karke baat kar sakti ho. I am Abhinav Malhotra's fiancee, soon to be Mrs. Malhotra"

Saumya's voice held the kind of coldness that could cut Minakshi into pieces. Minakshi glared at her

"Lalchi hai tu. Mujhe pehle se hi pata tha! Isiliye tune mujhse mere raunak ko chin liya! Lalach hai tujhme! Sirf paisa! Sirf paisa chahiye tujhe! Tu kya janegi pyaar kya hota hai! Tujhse to...tujhse to baat karne mein bhi mujhe sharam ati hai!"

"Hey bhagwan ye sunne se pehle main behera kyu nehi ho gayaaa"

A girly voice reached to their ears making them turn focus on the garden where the whole group was presented

Starting with Abhinav , Siddharth, Karthik and ending with tanvi and mehak.

"Minakshi dii, aap bol rahi ho lalach ke bare me? Iska matlab....aap sudhar gayi?" Tanvi said with utter astonishment and instantly got a smack by mehak.

Now it was clear to saumya. The voice she heard earlier was her younger sister tanvi's voice.

"Chup kar tu! Bado ko kaise izzat dete he bhul gayi tu? Mujhe pata hai unka chehra dekh ke ghora ghas khana bhul jata hai , par iska matlab ye to nahi ki tu izzat karna bhul jaye!" As soon as mehak said that , Siddharth lost it.

He hugged abhinav and began to cackle, and seeing Siddharth in his devastating state , Karthik too lost it , he looked at tanvi before laughing out loud.

Minakshi was damn embarassed. She glared at the sisters

"Tum....tum tino ko main dekh lungi" saying that she stomped out from the spot.

Saumya looked down as soon as she made an eye contact with Abhinav. Abhinav broke the hug with Siddharth and walked towards saumya

"Tum dono ko abhi hasna tha? Kitni saari lecture Dena baki tha Minakshi dii ko!"

And there mehak began lecturing the two brothers who had no choice but listen to the lecture.

"Pehechan kya hain tumhari?" Abhinav's voice reached to saumya's ears. She looked up with a frown

" Just abhinav Malhotra's soon to be wife? Saumya don't you have your own identity?" Abhinav sounded a little too serious this time.

"Nitesh Chowdhury's eldest daughter, Manish Malhotra's would be daughter in law and Abhinav Malhotra's fiancee....isse bada pehechan ab kya ho sakta hai? Aur agar ye pehechan mujhe izzat Dene layak bana ti hai....to main iss pehechan mein hi thik hu" Saumya said with a small smile.

Abhinav's eyes stared at saumya with some unknown emotions written all over , may be now he just wanted one thing

To give her , her own identity.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Karthik was sitting on a chair , having an ice cream and enjoying the best moment of his life when suddenly..

"KARTHIK!!! KARTHIK!!! AREE DULHA AAGAYA!!"

He nearly fall of his chair and almost choked on his ice cream as he heard tanvi's voice . Soon he saw tanvi running towards him..

"Wo piche pool dekh rahe ho? Waha duub ke mar jao! Wo kya nam tha uska? ....mohan! Haa! Mohan aa gaya hai!" Tanvi yelled from a far

"To main kya karu!??? Wo kya mera dulhan hai jo main nachu!? Shaanti se ice cream to khane de sakte ho!" Karthik yelled as well.

Tanvi rolled her eyes and fastened her speed. She stood by his side and suddenly held his wrist before dragging him towards the main gate

"2 minute ice cream nehi khai to mar nehi Jaa rahe ho aap"

.
.
.
.
.
A black Mercedes Benz stopped infront of the main gate and Within a minute a guy , wearing a black kurta came out , with a soft grin .

Raunak came out as well and stood by Mohan with a bright smile.

"Welcome my son! Welcome to our house Raunak! Let's get inside , everyone is waiting for you" Harshita's father said and walked along with his son in law and son in law's bestfriend

"Wese , mom dad nehi aye beta? Koi kam hai?" Mr. Chowdhury asked while walking beside Harshita's father.

"Haan ji uncle , unko company mein Thora kaam pad gaya to...ajayenge wo bhi kuch hi der mein" he said politely.

"Kuch to baat hain" the group members look at saumya , who just commented.

"Tum sab ko nehi lagta ki kuch to baat hai uss family me..? Dekho...mehendi ke din , mohan ka pura khandan agaya , par mohan nehi Aya...aur aj matlab Sangeet mein , wi chala Aya par uska khandan to choro mummy papa bhi Nehi Aye..." Saumya said to them..

"Exactly... something fishy is going on" Siddharth agreed with saumya.

"Are hume kya? Ab chalo party ab suru hone hi wali hai , hume to attend bhi karna padega" mehak said with excitement.

The members shrugged off the unnecessary thoughts and decided to get inside the hall...