Chapter 13 / Minakshi 😕

He looks at her like
He just realised what love is ♡

✨💕✨💕✨💕

The three brothers and two sisters were in the garden with a disappointed expression.  Everyone was thinking deep about how  to make abhinav confess his feelings towards saumya by creating a romantic atmosphere but they had little brains...Nvm

"Mujhe bhook lag rahi hai" tanvi said with a pout , grabbing everyone's attention.

Just then Mrs. Agarwal stepped in the garden holding a tray full of sweets . 

"Mithai khalo bacho , or agar kuch chahiye to mujhe bata na ." She said with a sweet smile and then left .

Tanvi took a rasgulla and put that in her mouth. She had a satisfied look and so do rest of them.

That was the moment when they heard a young girl's wail. They turned their head to the gate and saw a girl who was none other than Mrs. Araddhya Agarwal's daughter Minakshi Agarwal , the Dad's princess.

 Araddhya Agarwal's daughter Minakshi Agarwal , the Dad's princess

"Mehak? Tanvi? tum agaye????!!!"

She hugged Mehak tightly and then gave a hug to tanvi who Just secretly rolled her eyes.

They broke the hug and for pretty 5 sec their was dead silent. That awkward one.

"Minakshi di , meet Abhinav Malhotra, Siddharth Malhotra and Karthik Malhotra'' Mehak introduced the boys to Minakshi , she  seemed quite interested in Abhinav and Siddharth.

"Oh..Hii" she was intended to give abhinav a hug but he stepped a step backward and did a handshake instead.

"Tanvi....look at the way she's staring at abhi Bhai...her intentions ain't good i swear" Karthik whispered in tanvi's ears making her nod.

"Karthik jii, take a chill...! Saumya dii aur Mehak di hai naa , wo sab samhal lenge" tanvi assured Karthik who was scared of that woman.

"Mujhe ek kaam hai . Mai use karke turant ajaungi." She said and mouthed Siddharth a 'bye' before leaving

Mehak and tanvi looked at her figure with a judgemental look making Siddharth scoffed.

"Ek se bad kar ek namune" mehak mumbled before putting one more rasgulla inside her mouth.

.
.
.
.

Minakshi stepped inside the living room and saw Saumya putting a white rose in a vase which was on a table  beside the stairs . She smirked and looked around. Finding nobody else there she walked towards her.

As Saumya was so into admiring the beautiful vase which  had an ancient painting on it , she didn't saw what was coming.  Minakshi intentionally bumped into her shoulder a little too hard that cause saumya to lose her balance and the vase  fell off the table.

Saumya's eyes widened as she
Looked at the floor , the vase was broken into pieces. She looked at Minakshi who acted to be surprised with her hand covering her mouth 

''OH MY GOD SAUMYA! What did you do!?" she shouted making her flinch.

"M-Minakshi di maine Jaan bujhke Nehi giraya. It's an accident- " Minakshi cut her off saying

"Stop it Saumya! Tujhe kya laga maine Nehi dekha? Ye sab drama mere samne maat chala!"

In the mean time  the elders except of Mrs.Malhotra and Mrs. Chowdhury came with Abhinav and his two brothers and the two sisters being worried.

"Minakshi why are you shouting!?" Mrs. Agarwal said with a slight raised voice.

"Maa dekho na! Saumya ne ye wala gamla Tod diya! Maa it was my favourite!"

Everyone's eyes went to the floor and then to saumya, who was dying to protest her self but couldn't utter a single word.

"Saumya how can you be so careless!? It's just one night's matter and you are already running around and breaking things!? Can't you be serious for atleast once?!" Mr. Chowdhury shouted at saumya, who was not in a mood of explaining her self. She stood their hanging her head low.

"Papa...Dii ne jaan bujhke nahi kiya....wo itni bhi careless Nehi hai-" Mehak tried to defend her elder sister but she was cut off by her father's deep voice

"Bado ke bich me chote baat Nehi karte. I don't want you to talk for your sister" Mr. Chowdhury said.  Mehak went silent and looked at Siddharth worriedly

"Papa...maine sachme Jaan bujhke Nehi Kiya.... It's just she came and bumped into me-''

"To tu kehna chahati hai mere wajeh se
Ye tut gaya? Wow saumya Wow. Tu apni Gaalti maan kyu Nehi leti?"

"Kyuki MERI Gaalti Nehi hai! You know it too!" She slightly raised her voice in frustration making Minakshi scoff in disbelief.

"Chachu apki beti ko apne acha sanskar Diya hai. Jise pata bhi nehi kiske sath kese baat Kiya jata hai'' Minakshi scoffed.

"Ah! Minakshi stop! Go to your room! I will fix this by tomorrow" Mrs Agarwal finally said . She looked at Saumya with soft eyes. Her eye more softened when she saw tears in saumya's eyes.

Minakshi rolled her eyes and went to upstairs without giving a fuck to them.

"Saumya..beti roo maat. Tumhe lagi to Nehi?" She asked and wiped her eyes off.

" aur Nitesh! Ye sab kya hai huh!? Aise koi apni beti se baat karte hai? Aaj ke bad kabhi saumya ko maat dat na" She scolded Mr. Chowdhury.

"Mausi...Maine yeh Nehi Kiya yaakin mano..." Saumya said with a pleading tone.

"Thik hai beta , koi baat Nehi . Ise to kal bhejungi aur dopahar Tak thik ho jayega. Tum chinta maat Karo" Mrs. Agarwal placed a peck on her forehead and signalled mehak to take her with them.

Mehak ran to saumya and took her with her. One of the servant came and started to clean the mess while the messy atmosphere cleared a bit

While on the other hand The group of 6 came to a room and locked the door

"That bitch! Ugh! I wanna stab the shit Outta her!" Tanvi said and punched on karthik's arm making him groan.

"Na jaane kyu unka saumya di ke sath kya dusmani hai! Hum se to nahi hai" mehak said in confusion which caught them off guard.

"Point" tanvi said and crossed her arm under her chest.

Saumya was sitting on the bed , she wiped off her face and looked at them with a blank face

"I know"