Chapter 27 (Sangeet Night)

Author's POV

It was almost 8pm. The venue was crowded but the youngsters were nowhere to be found. The guests were coming to the bride and congratulating her, not forgetting to ask her groom's whereabouts. She would just look at them and make an pretty excuse.

Let's see what are the Malhotra boys doing 👀

Putting on the beautiful earrings , Saumya looked at herself on the mirror. A satisfied smile spread across her lips making her look 10times more mesmerizing.

"Hmmm

"Hmmm..not bad" she murmured before giving a touch up to her lipstick.

Hearing footsteps behind her , she turned around just to see , abhinav looking at her with a hanging jaw.

Saumya frowned and started checking herself s being panicked

"Is something wrong??? Mai achi lag rahi hu na?" Saumya asked , being worried.

Abhinav chuckled and walked towards her with his hands folded under his chest. He finally stopped infront of her and leaned close to her ears before whispering

"Just looking like Mrs. Malhotra. So perfect"

Saumya looked down , a tint of link spread across her cheeks , she turned back while blushing. Abhinav smiled Cheekily and put his hands on her shoulder before looking at her through the mirror

"Na jane kitne ladke aaj aap pe fidaa ho jayenge" Abhinav said with a chuckled making saumya giggle.

"Hume kya , main jiske bare mein soch rahi thi , Wo pehlehi fidaa ho gaye" She giggled again and turned to abhinav with a bright smile.

"Aab hume chal na chahiye" She smacked his head before heading out of the room. Abhinav put his hand on his chest and let out a long breath.

"Itna sa hi Jaan hain mera , aab wo bhi ye lelegi"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Yaar , tanvi, main thik to lag rahi hu na? Thik se dekh ke batana" Mehak said while checking herself thrice. Tanvi put her palm on her forehead being tired by her beloved elder sister's 'nakhre'