Chapter 24 / Mission

"Ye lo , Abhinav bhi agaya" Mrs. Malhotra said while looking at her son , lovingly.

Abhinav took a seat and looked at the elders , tanvi and mehak took saumya and made her sit, beside abhinav.

"Jitna dur maine dekha , Abhinav is the perfect man whom I was searching for my daughter. Mujhe pata Hain abhinav mujhe kabhi nirash Nehi karega"

Abhinav looked at Mr. Chowdhury. Trust . That was in his eyes for abhinav.

"To....rishta tey samjhe?" Mrs. Malhotra patiently looked at Mr & Mrs. Chowdhury fir answer

"Are humare taraf se to haa Hein , but we should let them speak" Mr. Chowdhary said while looking at Saumya and abhinav.

Saumya looked at abhinav and then at her father . Saumya and abhinav looked at eachother and smiled before saying

"It's a yes from our sides"

A wave of happiness spread in the hall . Mr. Malhotra hugged his dear friend while Karthik and Siddharth high fived in joy

"Bhaiii! Finallyyyyy!!!!" Karthik jumped at abhinav and hugged him tightly.

Àbhinav scratched the back of his neck and side eyed saumya who couldn't stop smiling.

Yes. Everyone was happy but there some people were in deep thoughts..

They're none other than Harshita's father and Manisha.

Minakshi was fidgeting her fingers while sending sending death glares to Saumya who was being teased by her beloved sisters.

"Main bhi dekh lungi , kaise hogi ye shaadi"

Minakshi murmured before getting up and leaving the room. Mehak and tanvi watched her and chuckled internally.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Night 10pm

The youngsters were presented in a room , deep in thoughts. Abhinav scanned their faces and decided to break the silence

"Why are you guys so silent?" Being confused, abhinav asked gaining their attentions.

"Bhai....aj harshita behen ki mehendi ceremony thi....have you noticed that the groom didn't even come to have a look of her? Today's the day when groom has to find his name on his bride's hand....but Harshita's groom never attended it"

Abhinav went silent. Yes. It was right. The groom didn't attend today's ceremony.

"Baat to sahi hain..par kyu?" Abhinav questioned himself

"What's his name again?" Abhinav asked saumya

"Mohan"

"Yes him. We need to know why he didn't come"

Everybody agreed. Abhinav looked at them with confidence in his eyes

"Dekho....saumya aur meri shaadi abhi important Nehi hai. Hume harshita pe focus karna chahiye. Aur ek baat, Darna Nehi hain. Agar mushibat aye to hum uska samna karna padega kyuki humne sachai pata hai. 7 years , they fought 7 years for their marriage. Can't we fight for one night?"

Àbhinav's words were enough to grow bravery in them. Everyone smiled

"Avinash and Natasha will be here tomorrow at around 7am"

"Oh...OH! Tomorrow is Sangeet!!" Tanvi exclaimed in shock yet hoy. Mehak giggled and looked at Karthik

"Yaad hai na?" Mehak asked Karthik with a smirk

"Bilkul" Karthik replied instantly with a slight smile

Both , Abhinav and saumya were confused and scared too because they knew , their siblings were troublesome ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"Mujhe to Nehi bataya tum logo ne-" Siddharth and tanvi said together making others laugh.