chapter 17 / tease 🤫

Next Morning, 7:30am

The Malhotra brothers were helping their dad to put the luggages inside the car's back seat while the sisters were getting ready to leave.

Tanvi and mehak came to downstairs and were about to leave when their eyes fell on Minakshi who was fuming in anger while looking outside through the window.

They followed her gaze and found saumya and abhinav talking being all goofy. Mehak smirked looking at tanvi who had a playful smirk on her face . They stepped close Minakshi .

"They are the best match aren't they!?'' Tanvi intentionally spoke loudly grabbing Minakshi's attention.

"Oh tanvi~ tu chinta kyu kar Rahi hai!? Harshita ki shaadi jane de bas tab dekhna kese abhinav bhaiya le jate hain saumya dii ko!" Mehak said and side eyes Minakshi who was glaring at her with those big eyes.

"Main to usdin ke liye hi wait kar rahi hu! Mera wo wala lahenga to pade pade purani ho rahi hai! I wanna wear it on Didi's wedding!'' tanvi looked at mehak with a pout and they both walked pass Minakshi.

"Are Sabra ka fal mitha hota hai meri behan. Just wait , watch and enjoy their chemistry" and with that they finally came outside of the house .

In no time they bursted out laughing.

"Did you see her face!? Oh my goddd" tanvi slapped mehak's shoulder and started to laugh again

"You need to stop this pathetic habit of yours , tanvi" mehak said caressing her shoulder and glaring at her.

"Sorry sorry" tanvi laughed and gave her a apology smile.

"Mehak! Tanvi! Ajao ab! Nikal ne ka waqt agaya!" Mrs. Chowdhury called out their names which made them look at the direction instantly.

They fastened their speed and reached to their cars. Saumya was about to step inside abhinav's car when two pairs of hands started to drag her to the opposite direction, towards karthik's car.

"Are are Mehak? Tanvi? Kya hua?" Samuya asked in confusion. They didn't reply and made her step inside Karthik's car and made her sit . They sat beside her and Siddharth arrived.

He quickly scanned the girls and sat on the passenger seat. Actually it happened really fast that saumya didn't get the chance to ask them what was going on.

"Wo...saumya ji....hehe...Wo mummy papa ko bhai se kuch ZARORI baat karni thi to humne socha kyu na aapko hamare sathe betha Diya jay" and at this moment saumya realised that nothing was fishy it was just their a way a fun.

"Acha? Thik hai phir."

.
.
.
.
Meanwhile

Abhinav was upset as his father was sitting on the passenger seat instead of Saumya . It was not even 1 hour and he was already missing her presence.

"Bhavnao mein na dubkar gaari chala mere bete. You have to drop us safely" Mr. Malhotra said in a total teasy tone completely award of his son's thoughts.

"Are mein to bhul hi gayi thi! Abhinav beta kal na mujhe ek ghar se call aya. Tere papa kehi business partner hain. Ek rishta aya hai tere liye , samjha?"

Abhinav glanced at her mother with a disgusted look and then looked back at the road

"I don't care who is she. I am not gonna marry someone whom i have never seen . Not even once. Mujhe acha Nehi lagta ye sab pata hai na apko mom"

"Tujhe shaadi karne me interest Nehi hai? Are you sure?" Mrs. Chowdhury asked again and this time abhinav hummed.

"Thik hai phir. Wese bhi Amrita kehe rahi thi ki use abhinav pasand ayi . Koi na.."Mrs. Chowdhury said. Abhinav look unbothered until....

Amrita? Who is- wait...Amrita.... Amrita Chowdhary!? Saumya's MOM!?

"Mummy...kya bole aap? Are you okay? I mean saumya's mom liked me as saumya's husband? Are you...ARE YOU SERIOUS!?"

He looked at his mother and then at his father and titled his head when his father said

Your mom never mentioned which daughter Mrs. Chowdhury was talking about"