chapter 15 / anger confession? 👀

Tanvi , Mehak , Siddharth and Karthik looked at eachother and in no time they ran to the room from where they heard saumya's yell.

They gathered outside of the room and peeked through the curtain just to find saumya breathing heavily and listening to someone on call.

"Are you out of your mind raunak?! You are serious about taking your life? Then do it! Who's stopping you?"  She breathed heavily and  raised her voice a bit .

"Raunak , i Don't wanna hear one more word from you. Are you somehow threatening me? Then it sounds funny because honestly, i Don't care if you even die" saying this saumya hung up the call threw the phone on the bed just to panick even more.

By that time abhinav was watching all of it from a distance. Slowly tanvi, mehak , Siddharth and Karthik came in without uttering a single word.

"Di? What's wrong?" Mehak asked her sister softly who was internally panicking.

"Everything.... everything is wrong mehak! Wo...wo suicide karne ki bad kar raha tha...even uska wo friend Hitesh also message me-"

Abhinav's deep yet cold voice cut off saumya's words.

"Then why on earth are you panicking?" Saumya looked at him in disbelief ,

Siddharth face palmed himself and took his brother on side

"Aap kese insaan hai abhinav ji? Don't talk like an immature person. How can I let a person die when the reason is me?" Saumya went near abhinav who was looking away , the anger and frustration was growing inside him slowly and when saumya's words hit him , he lost his control over his anger.

'' Immature? You are saying that i am immature!? Seriously saumya!? And i suggest you not to think about that bloody bastard anymore because at the end of the day he is your stalker and you are...." He stopped as if like he was out of words. Saumya titled her head to listen to him more while he just stayed silent

On the other hand the squad was mentally prepared for abhinav's anger confession and little bit they knew that abhinav was struggling to search a better word to clear up the tension.

"I am? Say abhinav ji , why are you so silent?" Saumya said looked direct into his soul which made him a nervous all of a sudden.

"You know what... Forget it" saying this he turned around and left the place with a raised heartbeat.

Meanwhile

"Saumya dii , don't take too much stress or wese bhi himmat hai usme suicide karne ki? Take a chill pill dii , nothing is gonna happen" tanvi assured her which made her relieved a bit.

Saumya was about to say something when Mrs Chowdhury called her downstairs. Without wasting a time she left the room

"Hmmmm Bhai ke dimag me kuch to chal raha hai" Karthik said and leaned his shoulder against the wall.

"Lagta hai nayi bhabi Ane wali hai~" Siddharth said with made mehak and tanvi excited all of a sudden

"I think we are thinking the same. Ab confirm karne ke liye aap dono ko kuch karna padega...."

.
.
.
.
.

"Time to make you mine , Saumya"