Chapter 30 / Haldi ceremony 💛

The Sangeet night went with uncountable laughs and endless talks. But somewhere Harshita was lost. She was worried if her saviour would be capable of saving her. For her this Sangeet, mehendi ceremonies were annoying. All she wanted to do was , run away.

She was worried. But she had no option than staying silent and pretending to enjoy.

Present day

Finally it was her Haldi ceremony and she was supposed to marry Her father's choice , Mohan , by the end of evening.

Morning 10:25am

The morning starts with harshita's room where she was getting ready with the help of tanvi.

"Didi...aap kya soch rahi hai?" Tanvi asked harshita , as she seemed lost in thoughts.

Harshita turned around and looked at tanvi.

"Mujhe darr lag raha hai , tanvi. Mein dari huyi hu. Tum log mujhe bacha to loge..phir Kya bologe papa ko? Kya jabab doge? Apne aap ko khatre pe daal rahe ho sab.."

Tanvi sighed and put her hands on her shoulder. She smiled.

"Ek jaan bachane ke liye ittu si khatra to hum jhel hi sakte hai. Aur baat jabab ki ho , to saumya di aur abhinav jiju sambhal lenge. Hum sab hai na? Aap chinta kyu kar rahe ho?" Tanvi Chuckled.

Harshita smiled and got up. She hugged tanvi tightly.

"Aree meri beti to bohot pyaari lag rahi hai!"

Harshita and tanvi immediately parted away as soon as they heard Harshita's father's voice.

Harshita's father came inside the room and walked close to harshita with a wide smile.

"Wah! Bolna padega tanvi, your work on her face is fantastic!" Harshita's father complimented.

"Thank you uncle" tanvi replied with a not-so- interested tone.

He nervously laughed and patted Harshita's head before walking out.

Tanvi walked to harshita and side hugged her and on the mean time Karthik and Siddharth walked into , with a large frown drawn on their forehead.

"Ye , uncle kiyu aye the yeha?" Karthik asked. Siddharth nodded , gesturing he was curious as well.

"Just wanted to cOmPlImEnT her daughter. What else?" Tanvi rolled her eyes which made both of the brothers chuckle.

Harshita giggled.

"Koi na , hum to tum dono ko lene aye the. Harshita behen , niche sab apka intezar kar rahe hain" Siddharth said.

Harshita nodded and held Tanvi's hand.

"Chale fir"

Venue