Chapter 16 / just friends? 👀

I would have thrown everything away just to be with you

_______________

Time skipped to 9:30 pm nighy

Tapping his shoe on the floor , Siddhartha ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. Seeing his condition Karthik chuckled and took a bite of an apple.

"Bhai , aap kya soch rahe ho? Aren't you too desparate to have a look of her- Ow!" Siddharth hit his shoulder making him groan , Karthik was going to say something when a voice surprised them

"Look of who, Siddharth?" Saumya and tanvi entered the room with a tray of pakodas , saumya looked at Siddharth and smirked.

"You heard that?" Siddharth almost yelled, tanvi and saumya looked at eachother and their smirks grew bigger.

"We heard it all! Like....from starting!" Tanvi said with an excitement which was really embarrassing for Siddharth.

"Acha hum chalte hai , or wese bhi tum dono to hume kuch bolne bhi nahi Wale or upar se Mehak Akeli hai , hum uske pas jate hain. Bye boys!" Saumya said and she was about to leave when Karthik said.

"Are aap to bura maan gayi! Ayi ne bata te hai aapko , kya kehte ho bhai?" Siddharth glare and karthik as if like he was telling him to shut his mouth .

"K-koi or din okay? I promise I'll tell you. Karthik ke promise kabhi Nehi tut te" he spoke the last line with a piece of confidence which released the atmosphere a bit.

"Thik hai phir , chalte hai. Chal tanvi" tanvi who was trying not to laugh at karthik's expression, nodded and left with her elder sister.

"Abe saale tujhe to main zinda maar du! Kisne kaha tha leg pull karne ko!? Huh!? Ane de abhinav bhai ko zara! "

"Yaar Bhai mujhe kese pata hoga wo dono sab sunn rahe the!?"

"Get lost yaar! Just get lost! Tu mujhe ekdin heart attack de dega!"

"Thik hai main jata hu! Kabhi mujhe bulana maat!" Karthik angrily left which made siddharth so done.

"Why is he so fucking childish!" He yelled and puta pakoda in his mouth .

"These are so good-"
.
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile

Abhinav was talking with one of his friends in balcony, when he felt a soft yet needy feminine touch going through his back . And it took him not even 1 sec to feel that it was not Saumya . Then who was it?

He immediately turned around as well as the girl behind him. She sided her hair to show the perfect view of her back , she was wearing a beautiful off white saari with a backless blouse , perfectly showing her skin . She was doubtlessly looking sexy

"Kon hai aap? Or yaha kyu?" He asked totally ignoring her perfectly curved body

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Kon hai aap? Or yaha kyu?" He asked totally ignoring her perfectly curved body. Minakshi turned at him and gave him a irresistible look which he returned with a disgusted look.

"Minakshi aap yah kyu? Or wese bhi it's a guest room and you can't come in here without my permission-" Minakshi cut off his sentence by putting her finger on his lips , she hushed him . She put her hand on his chest and looked into his eyes

"it's my House abhinav ji , and i can come in every room whichever i want to...aah..leave that topic , aap ne bataya Nahi , main kesi lag rahi hu?"

Abhinav jerked off her hand and glared at her , "Of course, like an Unpaid slut. What else?" He said being totally disgusted by her touch . He passed her and was about to open the room's door when Minakshi shouted.

"You can't insult me like that abhinav! Who gave you the right to do it!? Staying at my place and bad mouthing about me!? How dare you!" Abhinav ignored her words and opened the door to meet a pair off curious eyes staring at his.

Minakshi got nervous after realising who it was at the door. It was saumya herself . Putting on a confident mask she walked to her.

"What are you doing here saumya? Mom ne tumhe room Nahi diya? Go to your room instead of eavesdropping-"

"Get out" abhinav said in a mood of not arguing over it. His voice showed the anger this time. Minakshi looked at abhinav and then glared back at saumya before getting out.

"Abhinav?" Saumya called his name too softly to ignore. Abhinav looked at her with puppy eyes and was ready to apologise for nothing.

"Can I come in?'' she asked still staring into his eyes. "Yeah, sure" he gave her space to come inside and then locked the door.

"Saumya , i really never knew that she would come in. See , i was over there talking with my friend and like a creep she came . I swear Saumya"

Saumya blinked twice and folded her arms under her chest. "Why are you explaining me this? And even it's your life and i am no one to question about your deeds. And..."

Abhinav titled his head to listen more , "i was curious about the thing happening here is because we are friends and friends are always curious about silly things" saumya explained herself in a cute way which brought smile on his face but in his heart there was those three words echoing "we are friends"

Ishq Wala Love जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें