Chapter 20

"We are gonna take her Outta here"

Abhinav's said , kneeling down to harshita's level. "Aaj raat 12 baje , hum terrace pe milenge" Abhinav said and looked at saumya who was nervous and scared as fuck.

"We can't even take her out from here right now....damn it...gotta wait for night" Abhinav laid a punch on the floor before getting up.

"Hume ab chalna chahiye . Niche sab humara intezar kar rahe hai " Karthik said and looked abhinav for approval. Abhinav nodded.

They went out from the room quietly without letting harshita know as she was in deep sleep. They locked the door as it was before and made their way to downstairs. Abhinav held saumya's hand all the way down and spoke.

"Saumya , act cool. Like nothing happened. Tum to badi ho na? Agar tum ese daarte firogi to wo dono bhi to daar jayenge na? To humara plan kese successful hoga?  Or wese bhi Avinash aur Natasha bhi aj sham ajayenge." Saumya nodded and inhaled a deep breath before passing him a smile.

6 of them went to living room and saw Nitesh having tea with their parents. They walked to them and sat on the couch

"Are humari beti to bohot khush hai. Infact usine to pasand kiya tha Mohan ko. Meri beti bohot samajdar hain" Nitesh said proudly.

Mehak and Tanvi looked at him with a disgusted look and looked back at eachother. "Fucking Dickhead" they murmured before picking a biscuit from the plate and munching it.

"Amrita bhabi aap kab Kara rahe hai humari saumya ki shaadi? She is 25 already" Nitesh sipped on his tea.

Abhinav watched Mrs. Chowdhury glancing at Mrs. Malhotra. Passing her a quick smile , Mrs. Chowdhury spoke. "Itni bhi jaldi kya hai? Or wese bhi kon meri nakhrebaaz ladki ko jhelna chahega?"

Siddharth looked at his brother and patted his shoulder

"aapko to ache se aata hai , hai na?"

"Main Tera muh Tod dunga Sid-"

"Bhai ne kuch galat to Nehi bola"

"Akal ke andhe ! Wo mere side pe hi hai''

Siddharth and Karthik looked at eachother trying not to laugh.

"Hum humare bacho ko force Nehi karte . If saumya wants to marry someone she can tell us and if she doesn't then we don't have any problem with it. Hun sirf humare bacho ko khush dekhna chahate hai." Mr. Chowdhury said grabbing everyone's attention.

"Kash...nilesh uncle ye samajh paate" saumya thought and looked down,biting her bottom lips.