Chapter 32/ Harm her

Mehak's POV

We looked at eachother, froze at our spot. None of us dared to move to the drawer and pick up the call. The call declined.

"Saumya dii , Tanvi , Karthik , Natasha , un sab ko bulao jaldi!" I said to Siddharth on which he replied with a quick not before running out from the room

I slowly moved to drawer and picked up my phone to check whose call it was.

It was harshita dii's father...

So many footsteps were heard and I turned back just to find everyone, coming towards me.

"Phone dikha jaldi" said Saumya di before snatching the phone from my hand.

My eyes widened as she called back that number and waited till she could catch her breath.

"Hello? Han ji uncle. I'm so sorry uncle , makeup artists Ane mein der kardi. Aap chinta maat Karo hum harshita dii ko jaldi se jaldi venue mein leke jayenge. Haan thik hai"

With the she hung up the call and looked at us.

"Uf.. apne bacha liya aj Hum sab ko." Tanvi sighed heavily while I stared at Saumya , observing her facial expressions

Something was cooking in her mind. Within a minute she stomped out of the room. Er looked at eachother being Confused

"Saumya dii ko kya hua ab.."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Saumya's POV

"Papa? Is raunak there?....Papa please! just tell me.....no?...are you sure? Ok ok ..what about Minakshi dii? Is she there?....No? Ok , nothing papa.. it's fine"

I quickly hung up the call and dialled abhinav's number.

1...2...3.. 3 times in a row he didn't recieve the call

"Abhinav pick up the fucking call! Urgh damn it!"

I called him several times but my bad luck, he didn't pick up.

Throwing my phone on the bed , in frustration, I turned back to leave the room. I put my hand on the door knob amd twisted it.

To my surprise...the door didn't open...

I heard a noise , as if like someone started the car engine. I immediately turned back and ran to the window just to find

Siddharth's car being moved out from the grand gate.

"Heyyyy!!! Siddharth!!! Mehak!!!! Where are you guys going!!??" I screamed but none of them felt enough bothered to answer me.

The most confusing part was..why was I locked in a room?

That's when I got a text

Abhinav

The register is done. We are on our way to the venue. Make sure to reach on time.

I hurriedly proceeded to text him when I heard the door knob twisting. I put my phone down and ran to door , before locking it from inside.

I breathed heavily as loud knocks were heard with low growls. I grabbed my phone and tried calling abhinav when suddenly..

I heard the outsider's phone ringing...

Meanwhile...

"Vai wait!" Yelled Karthik making Siddharth stop the car immediately. He turned back to Karthik whose eyes were almost popping out

"Karthik we have to get there asap. We don't fucking know how badly abhinav vai is injured!" Siddharth said , tensing up.

"Vai , it's a trap. Remember, abhinav vai showed us a new phone and told us that during mission he will use the new phone to communicate and put the old one away incase someone tries to track his location? The call that you recieved was from the old phone that abhinav vai threw away"

The car went silent and with a jerking turn , Siddharth drove towards the house that they left.

"I got a MSG from an unknown number saying the register is done and make sure to reach the venue on time. And immediately I knew it was abhinav vai and the number was not really unknown to me."

Karthik said while checking his phone. Siddharth increased the speed while mehak's eyes slowly widened..

"Then how could one get his phone to call us?" Asked Siddharth in a serious tone

"Surely could not use his phone , but the Sim."

The car went silent and everyone suddenly looked at eachother with wide eyes.

"Saumya dii is in danger"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"S-Stop it!!! Whoever you are!! Please just stop this..!'' Saumya wept and screamed loudly as the bangs on the door increased.

No matter how many time saumya tried to communicate with abhinav , everytime the outsider's phone was ringing making her even more panick.

Everytime she tired to communicate with Siddharth and Karthik , their phones were out of signal

'S-stop....I SAID STOP!!" She yelled out loud till she couldn't hear her own voice when suddenly she heard a car's horn.

And the bangs stopped.

As soon as the hurried footsteps vanished , many people's footsteps were heard. Saumya crawled to the door and successfully opened it letting her people find her in a devastating state.

Tanvi and mehak ran to her and hugged her tightly while siddarth brought a glass of water before carefully making her drink.

"We are sorry...so sorry saumya dii." Mehak sobbed while hugging her tightly.

"Abhinav vai ke number se hume call aya tha...ye kehke ki bohot bada accident hua hai...and the news turned out to be false" Karthik said making saumya's eyes widened.

"What!?" Said saumya being bewildered.

Tanvi , patted her back as the devilish truth unfolded infront of her eyes

"Somebody wanted to harm me?"