011

⭒❃.✮:▹𝐭𝐡𝐞 "𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞" 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩◃:✮.❃⭒

"I'd rather be his whore than your wife

"I'd rather be his whore than your wife."

ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

Katerina let out a yelp as she gripped onto the bottom part of the frame where she was once standing,

She dangled there for a bit before she gained the strength to pull her arms over the entire bottom frame, standing up once again.

She stood there, thinking of how she could get to the balcony. She could only come up with one option— she had to jump.

Katerina looked down— Which she really should not have done with a 50 foot drop below her, and looked over to the balcony.

"You jump, I jump. Remember?"

"You jump, I jump." She whispered.

"You jump, I jump."

"You jump, I jump." She repeated with confidence.

"Miss! Please, get back into your room!" The steward yelled.

"You jump, I jump."

"You jump, I jump." She told herself one last time, before flinging herself over to the balcony.

"Beautiful view, huh?" A bright voice asked, she turned to see a tall, tan, blonde man behind her, also enjoying the view.

She looked between the man and the view, stepping down from the railing. "Yes, I suppose it is." Katerina replied, not wanting to be rude and ignore him like her uncle typically would. The man certainly wasn't in first class by the looks of him, but she could care less about that.

"A beautiful view, for a beautiful lady." He smiled, causing Katerina to let out a chuckle as she turned in his direction, now looking at him.

The wind blew his blonde hair into his face, his hands settled in his pocket as he squinted his eyes from the sunlight.

"Thank you, Mr...?"

"Dawson— Jack Dawson" He offered his hand, and she took it, shaking it.

"Thank you, Mr. Dawson."

"nono, Jack." he corrected.

"My apologies, Jack.." She stated, the wind blowing her curls in every direction possible.