014

⭒❃.✮:▹𝐈 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮◃:✮.❃⭒

"Jack, This is where we first met

"Jack, This is where we first met."

ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

"Keep going up!" Jack encouraged as Katerina panted, running up their fourth case of stairs that led to the top deck.

Jack gripped and Katerina ran through the dining of first class with Cora between them, holding each of their hands.

"Come on!" Jack yelled, about to run through another door.

"Wait, wait!" Katerina yelled, letting go of Cora's hand. But she followed her.

"Mr. Andrews." she stated, walking towards him.

"Oh, Katerina." he sighed. "Won't you even make a try for it?" she asked, desperate for him to come with them. He was one of the only men on this ship in first-class she considered to be a friend.

"I'm sorry that I didn't build you a stronger ship, young Katerina." he told.

Jack walked up to her, "We have to move, It's going fast." he said, grabbing her hand and picking Cora up in his arms.

"Wait—" Mr. Andrews stated, approaching her. "Goodluck to you, Katerina." he said, handing her his lifebelt.

He handed her a spare lifebelt, "For the child."

"And to you." she breathed out, before hugging him.

Jack rested his hand on her back, allowing her to go through the wooden revolving door first with him following.

Hack placed Cora on the deck between the two of them. He took the life belt from her hands, pulling it over her head, tying the front of it. "What about you?" Katerina asked, referring to the lifebelt he secured on her as she continued trembling from the cold air that pricked her skin.

"I told you, I'm a good swimmer." He he, letting out a foggy breath. "Where are we gonna go, Jack?" she whimpered.

"Shouldn't we atleast try to get her to a lifeboat?" she inquired.

"That way is useless, the boats will either be gone by the time we get there or it's gonna be too crowded we won't get to one in time." he whispered.

"We'll figure it out, Katerina." he told, resting each of his hands on her face.

"Jack—"

"Do you trust me?" he asked, Katerina nodded, "I trust you."

"Then trust me when I say this; we're going to survive this, together. I promise." he whispered to her, brushing her damp hair behind her ear.

He quickly put Cora's lifebelt on her, making sure it was secure.

"Come on, we have to keep moving" he told, leading her and Cora further up the top deck.