013

⭒❃.✮:▹𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝, 𝐊𝐚𝐭!◃:✮.❃⭒

"Oh god, Jack

"Oh god, Jack. I couldn't go. I couldn't, Jack. I'm so sorry, Jack."

ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

"Pull her in!" a voice boomed, Katerina took the hands of the two crewmen who helped her over the railing.

"No— Stop her!" Benjamin boomed from above their deck.

"Miss, are you alright?" one asked.

There was only one person on her mind, Jack. She had to find Jack. He was the only one that mattered to her now. She refused to go on a lifeboat without him. She couldn't leave him here to die alone and helpless.

"Katerina! What are you doing?!" Jack yelled from above, resulting in the girl to run from the people who helped her over. "Miss, wait!" she ignored them. She ran through the packed halls filled with panicked people, desperate to find him.

She breathed heavily running through the crowded halls, dodging one person after another to get to the person she needed to be with.

She ran into the grand room crying as she ran into Jack's arms who ran down the stairs to reach her in time. He pulled her up as she almost fell out of his arms, "Katerina! You're so stupid!" he exclaimed as his voice cracked, he held her face, kissing her. "Why did you do that, huh?" he kissed her again. "You're so stupid, Kat!" he cried, kissing her over and over again.

"Why did you do that? Why?!" he asked, holding her face as she tried to control her breathing along with the tears.

"You jump, I jump. Right?" she breathed out, brushing his hair back, resting her hand on his cheek.

"Right." he whispered, pressing his lips onto hers before pulling her closer to him.

"Oh god, Jack. I couldn't go. I couldn't, Jack." she pleaded. "I'm so sorry, Jack. I couldn't. I couldn't go without you."

"It's all right, we'll think of something." He reassured.

"At least we're together." Katerina sighed, clinging onto him as if he'd disappear into thin air.

Jack looked above Katerina for a split second, "Come on! Move!" he ushered, grabbing her hand ducking under the stair railing and started running together as a gunshot was fired into the air, changing the somewhat calm atmosphere on the ship.

Jack and Katerina ran down another case of stairs as Katerina screamed each time a gunshot was fired.

"Come on! Come on, Katerina." he told as they climbed down the stairs and entered the water that submerged into the room.

A shot fired into the water right next to Katerina, causing a scream to erupt from her throat. "Come on," Jack said grabbing her hand and pulling her in front of him to make sure she wouldn't get hit by the weapon being fired at them.