015

⭒❃.✮:▹𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞◃:✮.❃⭒

"I love you, Jack

"I love you, Jack. I'll love you till all the stars in the universe burn out."

ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

Katerina held tight onto Jack's hand, kicking like she had never kicked before.

She felt the air in her lungs running out, causing them to burn like a fire set inside her chest.

Suddenly Jack's hand slipped out of hers, causing panic to rise inside the pit of her stomach.

She kicked as hard as she could and soon she rose to the surface, hoping to find Jack.

"Jack! Jack!" she yelled over the screams and cries of passengers in the water.

She looked around frantically, she had to find him. "Jack!" she screamed as loud as she could. "Jack! Jack! Jack!"

She began swimming, seeing people fighting over objects from the ship to float on. "Jack! Jack?!" she yelled before she felt herself being pressed under water.

She struggled to breath, flinging her arms, and kicking. Trying her hardest to get above surface. To get air into her lungs that were so desperate for air.

"No!" she yelled, reaching the surface for a second. "Jack!" she yelled before being pushed under again.

She felt the familiar hands pushing her down, she knew who it was.

"Katerina!" Jack yelled, swimming over to the sound of her voice.

"Get off her! Get off her!" he yelled, punching the man over and over again until he was off of her.

Katerina rose to the surface again, they both saw it was Benjamin.

"Jack!" she coughed, trying to breathe again. "Kat!" he said, grabbing her hand, but not before taking another swing at Ben.

"Swim Katerina! I need you to swim!" he yelled over the splashing, as Cora clenched his hand, swimming beside him.

"It's s-so cold!" she shivered.

"Swim Kat! You can do this!" he yelled, he had to get her and Cora somewhere safe and away from the crowd, and Ben.

She felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist, pulling her away from Jack's grip.