PROLOGUE.

⭒❃.✮:▹𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬◃:✮.❃⭒

July 15, 1912

July 15, 1912

"Yes, A drawing. I believe you'll know it when you see it."

ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

Katerina stood in the kitchen, just about to pour the hot tea from the kettle into her cup when a knock came from the door.

She sighed, setting the kettle down on the table before making her way towards the door.

She stopped in the hall, running her fingers through her hair, making sure she looked presentable. She smiled at the drawing placed near the table below the mirror. "Just one second!" she yelled out. She wasn't exactly expecting anybody.

She twirled her finger out of her brown curls, satisfied with how she looked. She made her way towards the door, unlocking it and opening it.

She was met with a friendly face; but she didn't seem to know them. "Hello, does Kat Dawson live here by any chance?" a man chimed, smiling at her.

"Whose asking?" her french-english accent slipping through her voice, not even looking at the man.

"I'm Graham, Madam. Graham Lovett." he introduced, offering her his hand.

"my god," she mumbled. "It's been awhile, Graham." she smiled, opening the door.

"Katerina?"

"In the flesh."

"wait— you're Kat Dawson?"

"Yes, what do you need—"

"I'm a treasure hunter." he blurted

Katerina stared at him with a completely straight before she bursted out laughing in his face.

She saw the look of seriousness on his face, "You're serious?" she inquired.

"I'm researching into a famous shipwreck. The RMS Titanic of 1912. Look, I know it's wrong of me to ask.. But could you tell me about it?" he asked.

She froze. Staring at him in shock. She hadn't thought of that night in 2 years. But she'd thought of him every night, there was no changing that. He saved her life and she couldn't just forget that. But she refused to think of the night her whole life changed.

The night she had nightmares about for months, months.

"I think it's time you leave," she whispered lowly.