016

⭒❃.✮:▹ 𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞?◃:✮.❃⭒

"Dawson

"Dawson." "Kat Dawson."

ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

Jack was gone.. she kept asking herself, how could she have let him stay in the water? She left him there to die. He was dead and it was all her fault.

That's what she thought..

Katerina laid on the floor of the boat, not speaking a single word to a single soul. She huddled close to Cora. She didn't know if her parents were alive, but she was going to try like hell to find them. They pulled six people out of the water. She stared at the night sky above them that gleamed with stars.

Jack kept leading her through the smoke until they were in between the two halls where no one could see them while smoke filled the room.

Katerina kept running, when Jack grabbed her hand causing her to come to a stop.

He leaned in, kissing her on the lips, Katerina kissed back as he rested his thumb on her chin, he trailed kisses down her neck.

They walked further down the hall, their lips still connected until her back hit the wall, causing her to giggle into the kiss.

She released her lips from his, only for him to put his back onto hers, trailing kisses down her neck again.

"Jack," She whispered, "Not here."

He looked up at her, taking her hand and they eventually found a cargo room where all the cars and heavy belongings were kept.

"Well well, well, look what do we have here." Jack told approaching a vehicle.

Katerina cleared her throat, walking up to the door as Jack admired the vehicle.

Jack cleared his throat, walking to the door of the carriage with his chin held high, opening it as he offered his hand to Katerina.

"Thank you." she smiled, stepping up into the carriage.

She pushed the front window down, as Jack honked the horn, causing her to giggle. "Where to, miss?" he asked, mimicking an accent similar to Benjamin's

"To the stars." She whispered in his ear.

Tears brimmed the girl's brown eyes, she missed the soft touch of his lips on hers, and she would never feel it again. She looked into the night sky, along the stars to see a shooting star flying across the sky.

She smiled teary eyed, "Go home Jack." she whispered to herself into the silence throughout the dead silent sea. Not even the fish swimming throughout the waters would be heard from the survivors of the sinking.