♡Chapter-2

As thought

Adnaan was busy checking his accounts and delivering items ,when his phone rang

"Yah mom, what happened? "

Adnaan asked without taking his eyes from the file.

"Come home. I want to go to-"

He didn't let her complete it.

"No mom. I am not coming with you anywhere. Yesterday I wasn't here and it's already a mess. I want to check a lot of orders. " He said in a stern tone.

"What am I supposed to do? Your sister wants to talk to Aalia about something important. And she asked me to go with her. Then tell me, how am I supposed to go?" His mom defended.

"Are you going to Aalia's place?" Adnaan asked out of curiosity, closing his file.

"Yah." His mom replied

"Let me check. Hmm.... I will reach there in 1 hour after finishing these." He hung up and looked at Aalia's message.

"I will." He said

On the way to Aalia's house Adnaan's mom (Mina) kept on talking about how Aalia was refusing to get married.

Reaching her home, he waited for Aalia but she was nowhere to be seen. Aalia's dad left for some work. His mom and sister were busy discussing random issues with Aalia's mom (Mahira).

"Where is Aalia?" Adnaan asked Aalia's mom.

"She is sleeping upstairs. You can call her now, she has been sleeping for a long time." (Mahira)

"I will. Khala.."

(Khala means Aunt)

He climbed the stairs and opened the door slightly without making noise. He found her under the blanket sleeping peacefully. He decided to leave without disturbing her sleep when he noticed the bracelet he gave was on her hand. He sat on her couch and looked at her with a smile. He clicked her picture in order to irritate her when needed. He decided to wake her up as he was feeling alone and bored.

"Rise and shine Princess..."

He said.

She opened her eyes with a smile and found him.

"Ewwh....what are you doing here...."

She threw the pillow on him. He threw it back at her face. She started throwing all the pillows and things she could find. Adnaan got into the bed and pinned her down.

"Now ,what will you do? Huh?"

Adnaan asked, challenging her.

Their faces were too close.

She smiled. He frowned his eyebrows.

"Why are you smiling, fool?"

She turned her head to the opposite direction and said-