☆Chapter-7

Missing piece

"What's it?" Aalia asked, trying not to show her nervousness

"Yaar. Listen. First calm up your mind." Aleesha held Aalia's hand.

"Tell me. " Aalia said.

"Adnaan is going to get married. I guess." (Aleesha)

"Explain." Aalia commanded with a emotionless face.

"Hm.. It's like..... our mom said that he is in love with some girl in our locality." (Aleesha)

"What? " (Aalia)

"You don't need to know everything in detail, Aalia." (Alessha)

"JUST TELL ME. " (Aalia)

"Aalii....It's like...he has been visiting our locality frequently and his parents are thinking that he is visiting us. But he never came here. Last week Mina Khala called mom to talk about his weird behavior these days." (Aleesha)

"No... He visited me all these days. He is not lieing." Aalia defended him.

"Aalia...look, try to understand that I am letting you know this because I know that there is something wrong. Mina Khala wants him to get married." (Aleesha)

"Maybe he is spending time collecting the stocks for his shop." (Aalia)

"Then why is he lying? " (Aleesha)

"He is a workaholic man. No... I don't think so. He and falling in love? No. " (Aalia)

Aalia tried her level best not to show her disappointment.

"um... I think we shouldn't talk about it anymore."

Aalia switched off the light and laid back on the bed.

For her it was the longest night. Every second seemed to be too long and she was getting tired of everything.

The next day she freshened up. She looked at the mirror.

'Adnaan is not that kind of guy. He won't do anything wrong.'

Aalia thought. She took a deep breath. There was a note on her bench. She took it and walked out her room.

"Aalii... Aleesha left. Son in-law wanted to do some paperwork and Aleesha decided to leave inorder to help him. She asked me not to wake you up. Call her if you want." her mom explained.

"Ya.." (Aalia)

As she was not in a mood, she left for college. Hana took a leave of absence as she was going to visit her relative.

Aalia was left alone. She took out her phone and saw the message Adnaan sent the last day.

'Are you free? '