♡Chapter-4

Messed up

Aalia woke up early in order to prepare breakfast for them

Aalia woke up early in order to prepare breakfast for them. Entering the kitchen she saw two packets with a sticky note on it.

"I have bought food for you guys..Have a great day."

-Hassan"

"Hanaa.. Hassan bought food for us.... Look..how cute brother you have... "

Aalia showed it to Hana.

"Yah...let's leave now... " Hana said, rolling her eyes.

"Look, it's 6:00....it's too early for us to go to college. Let's watch an episode of  Business proposal. " Aalia said.

"Yah... You are right.. " Hana agreed to Aalia's suggestion.

Hana went to take her phone when Aalia sent a thank you note to Hassan.

After seeing the episodes Aalia and Hana decided to dress up so that they won't be late for college.

As usual classes were filled with chatter and boring lectures. During the interval Aalia and Hana were walking in the corridor.

"Hana...will you wait for me? I want to call my mom" Aalia asked Hana.

"Yah sure. I will be right here." Hana assured her.

Aalia called her mom.

"Hello.... " (Mahira)

"Hello....moooom....what's up??" (Aalia)

"Where are you now? " (Mahira)

"College...." (Aalia)

"Yah... I thought you bunked your classes..." (Mahira)

"Nooooooooooooooo...I am a good girl....not like how you think..." Aalia said.

"Hana stayed with me last night. " Aalia explained.

"I know that. Her mother called me this morning and said that she was afraid to let the two stay there alone and decided to send Hassan too." (Mahira)

"yeah.... BBC Huh? " Aalia giggled.

(Broadcasting company - BBC)

"Don't tell such things." Mahira warned her.

"It was a joke mom....take a chill pill and wait...I called you to say something important." (Aalia)

"What? " (Mahira)

"I miss you" Aalia acted clingy towards her mom.

"oh......I thought it was really important. I have work to do.." (Mahira)

"You don't want me anymore!" (Aalia)

"Do you want to talk to Aleesha?" (Mahira)

"Yah..for sure" Aalia said with excitement.