♡Chapter-6

Gone wrong

Aleesha's call woke Aalia up from her deep slumber

"Hello..." (Aleesha)

"Um....tell...." Aalia said in a sleepy tone.

"Good morning...." (Aleesha)

"Did you just call to wish me?" (Aalia)

"Oh....how rude....I called you to say something important." (Aleesha)

Aalia stood up and stretched herself. With that she started folding the blanket.

"Wait, what are you doing?" (Aleesha)

"Folding the blanket." (Aalia)

"Wwwhhhaaattt????? I think it's going to rain today. Aalia woke up early? " (Aleesha)

"Should I laugh? I am a mannered girl and I know that I am not at my place so I will do everything properly by myself." (Aalia)

"Ooh...... My sister is growing up too fast..." (Aleesha)

"Yah... Yah..." Aalia rolled her eyes.

"Yaar Aali, mom and dad will be reaching home soon. So come back home with Hana after college. They were about to stay a few more days but, do you know my little sister, she is not allowing them. " (Aleesha)

"What did I do? " (Aalia)

"Ohhhh..... You were the one to call dad and inform him that you were missing him. So he decided to leave me. He chose you...." (Aleesha)

"Somebody is jealous...." (Aalia)

"In your dreams." (Aleesha)

"Fine, fine. Whatever. Bye" (Aalia)

"Yah." (Aleesha)

Aalia freshened up and went to the kitchen in search of Mina Khala. She was sitting on the table chopping the vegetables. Aalia sat on the chair next to her.

"Good morning, Khala." Aalia greeted her aunt in a formal way.

"Good morning... What happened? Is it time for your college?" Khala asked Aalia giving a puzzled look.

"No....actually I wanted to inform you that I won't be coming back home because Aleesha Di called me to inform me that mom and dad will be arriving very soon. So... I will be leaving with Hana after college." Aalia waited for her aunt's reply.