☆Chapter-3

The Day

Aalia was watching her favorite Thai drama

"These guys are adorable..awee...Why can't they just propose each other already?!" She was totally into it.

"When will you stop watching these Korean and Chinese dramas? If you are free enough, come and help me pack these bags."

Her mom started saying her everyday dialogue.

"Mom, first of all it is Thai not Korean... And I think you should also watch one of these instead of watching all those useless cooking recipes. Because watching these dramas help us to improve our standards about love life but your cooking recipes are going to waste as you are never ever going to try making them. " Aalia excused.

"Yeah...you and your excuses..Come on get ready now, it's time for your college. We won't be there when you return from college...we will leave just after dropping you at your college...so....just clean your room and don't go on creating a mess. OK?"

Her mom said.

"Oh....I am going now. Mom, I know how to drive so you don't have to drop me. I will go by Myself. And wait ,Do you think that I create a mess? Is this what you think about me? I am not happy about this... I am going...bye and I Won't Miss You..." Aalia blurted out and went in to get ready.

After a few minutes she was dressed in her denim shirt.

"Mom...I am leaving....bye.... Will call you after college...." (Aalia)

"Go meet your dad." Her mom said all of a sudden.

"Okie" She walked to the sitting room.

'Did I do something wrong? Aalia...think...what did you do that dad wants to see you? '

She was busy thinking about the reason why her dad wanted to meet her all of a sudden. She found him sitting there with his phone.

"Were you looking for me?" (Aalia)

"Yeah. Sit here." Her dad said and she sat near him.

"I think I should tell you this. Don't think too much about what Afna said. She was just exaggerating and never ever think that you are a burden for me. And you are not a disappointment. I am proud of you. Because you are my little girl. OK? So..just calm down and leave it for me.."

He said, patting her shoulders.

"Dad..I haven't taken those words in my mind...I trust in faith and mainly I am sure that you won't find any dumb guy for me. Who you find for me will be per-fect.. I am happy with you guys and you know that you are my superhero."