♡Chapter-19

Him and I

Aalia's POV

Aalia's POV

It's been 1 week. Not just 1 week but long, boring, dead, dull, repetitive and tough weeks. Am I being a cry baby? No. I am not. I closed my book, took my college ID and hall ticket to pack the bag. Time for my last exam. Woohoo.... I am going to finish my pending series and want to watch new dramas too. Finally! I can breathe.

And about Adnaan, he said that he would try so hard to convince me. But he never did. I was ready since then to play hard to get, but he didn't even contact me. I guessed it right, he was really under the control of the medicine that day and I am quite sure that he doesn't even remember what he said. But what he said was cool. Those words still give me thrills. I even wrote it in my dairy.

I opened my diary.

"I like your messy hair,
I like your teeny tiny nose,
I like your chubby cheeks,
I like your small round eyes,
I like your smile.
I like you.
I like you alot.
I like you alot alot and alot.
NO. I don't like you.
But I truly LOVE YOU."

I read it again with a smile on my face.

"Aalia, aren't going to attend the exam?? It's almost time. "

I heard Alessha shouting from downstairs. I kept the diary in my wardrobe safe with the gifts he has given me. I took my bag and ran downstairs. I dialed Hana's number.

"Hey, where are you?" I asked.

"At Home." She said.

"Aren't you going to attend the exam?" I asked.

"I am having an exam during the afternoon session." She said.

"Okay. Can we come back home together? Or do you have plans with Ahad?" I asked.

"Nah. Let's go together. Wait, Are you going to wait for me till my exam gets over?" She said.

"Yah. I will. See you then. " I hung up the phone.

She has been studying with Ahad since the beach cleaning day. I was against that. Because I have a bad gut. What if she leaves me behind? What if he breaks her heart like he does with every other girl. Even though I warned her, Hana wanted to Tutor him. So l let her live her life. After having a short breakfast, my dad dropped me off at college. I found my exam hall and sat on my seat.

The exam went good. I found my classmates walking out of the hall handing over the answer sheets. But I completed it slowly. After handing over my answer sheet, I walked out of the college. I stopped at the entrance inorder to wait for Hana. I took my phone to watch an episode of the series that I was watching. After watching one episode, I watched the next episode and then the next. I looked among the group of girls, in order to find Hana. But she didn't show up. I looked back at my phone when the security guard came up to me.