☆Chapter-10

Apologies

Adnaan's Pov

I have been staring at Aalia's house for the past half an hour

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I have been staring at Aalia's house for the past half an hour. The question in my mind was getting on my nerve. 

'What if she is alright without me? What if she is happier without me? What if she was me to stay away from her?' 

I looked at the steering wheel. 

' Should I go back? ' 

"Uuurgghh!" 

I punched the steering wheel. I took my phone and looked at the photos of Aalia that I took without her noticing me. I took a deep breath. 

I opened the car's door and walked towards her house. I rang the bell, thrice. But no one opened the door. 

'Why is everything getting on my nerves? '

I could feel the rush of adrenaline. 

I tried to control my bunch of emotions. I entered the car and looked at Aalia's house.

"Where are you, Aalia?" I felt something that I couldn't explain. 

My phone started ringing. 

"Yusuf"

It was one of my staff. I picked up the call. He was busy talking about the purchase report. And I was busy thinking about how to convince Aalia. I thought about ways to visit her and that's when her name popped in my mind. 

_____________________

Aalia was at Hana's house with her parents. Hana's parents were busy talking with Aalia's parents. Aalia was sitting in between them watching them talk. Hana's mom walked towards the kitchen and Aalia's mom followed her. It was obvious that they were going to talk about something more personal. And maybe some gossips too. Aalia sighed in defeat. 

'I'm no beauty queen

I'm just beautiful me

Na na na

Na na na

You've got every right

To a beautiful life

C'mon'

Aalia was busy singing 'who says' by Selena Gomez in her mind. She was entertaining herself with that song. And she thought of leaving the sight but her dad was holding her hand. Aalia sat there silently not listening to their boring talks. 

'Who says

Who says you're not star potential

Who says you're not presidential

Who says you can't be in movies

Listen to me, listen to me

Who says you don't pass the test