♡My Next Step

To my adorable readers,

"나와 함께 있어줘서 고마워"

(Thank you for being there with me)

Actually that was a very long journey.

*deep breathe

I enjoyed writing this story. I am really grateful for your constant support and encouragement. It was my first ever story and I am really satisfied with the amount of reads and comments. It was more than what I even imagined. Thank you so much for choosing my story and being there with me till the end. And I have decided to continue writing stories.
I am planning to write a story for"Iqra♡ Hassan" & "Hana♡ Ahad" I hope it will be good too.

Special thanks to AnanyaTheStar
dyslectic_demigod
yussybabe01

***************************

>The Stranger I loved <

(wattpad love❤)

"Amiera, I can't believe! How could you fall for a stranger?" Dante asked

"So let me make it clear. ETHAN. IS. NOT. A. STRANGER." Amiera replied aggressively.

***********************

'Hey, I really appreciate your support. Thank you so much.' (Ethan)

'You're welcome. And you earned it.' (Amiera)

Looking back at the past this is how Amiera and Ethan started their conversation.

Awkward isn't it? But sometimes good things take time. Yah! Something magical occurred in their lives.

'Ms. Donut, How was your day?' (Ethan)

'It was great, Mr. Minion. How was your day?' (Amiera)

'Hard' (Ethan)

'It's ok. You are going to be fine. Now smile.' (Amiera)

'I really wish you were there beside me.' (Ethan)

'I am right next to you. Always and forever.' (Amiera)

**************************

Amiera was a normal writer in wattpad. Her stories were all love based. Her life was not much interesting until it happened. She shifts to London for her further studies. She trusted the magic of a new beginning.

When talking about Ethan, His stories and poems were all tearjerkers. Even though his stories were sorrowful, he was grateful and thankful for his life. He was way too positive.

Amiera finds a profile in wattpad interesting. She tries to find more about the writer who made her cry through his work. Little did she know that he was going to play an important role in her life.

They were from two different worlds, different thoughts, different views. But they had the best understanding of their differences and that's what made their bonds stronger.

And in between Amiera meets Dante, who is technically her colleague.

"You are too pretty." (Dante)

"I know." (Amiera)

"You are hot." (Dante)

"I know."(Amiera)

"You are rude." (Dante)

"I know that too." (Amiera)

Dante, a playboy at the university shows interest in Amiera,which she clearly rejects.

***********************

"Will you be my girl?"

Dante asked, holding her arm.

"I am sorry." Amiera said trying to free herself from his grip.

"It's your final chance. Do. You. Want. To. Be. Mine?" Dante asked tightening the grip.

"I can't. " Amiera said.

The next moment Amiera found his face inches away from her.

"Amiera, My girl. I will make sure that you fall in love with me sooner. And meanwhile make sure that you stay the h*ll away from that Ethan. Okay?" Dante said with a devilish smirk.

Amiera looked at Dante with terror plastered on her face.

**************************

"What will happen when Amiera and Ethan meet through wattpad? Will they fall in love? Will they meet each other in person? Will they ever know how important they were to each other? And will Dante be a barrier for for their relationship? Will Dante pull Amiera away from Ethan?"

So that's the plot of my upcoming story. Hope you guys like it. Please do support my new work. Do vote and comment all  your thoughts

_rs