♡Chapter-8

Unexpected

Sitting on the beach side, Aalia felt really relaxed and better

"Really..you are way too positive and good." Aalia said, looking at Hassan.

"You are exaggerating. You don't know how colourful and positive you are." (Hassan)

"Yah... Yah... " Aalia rolled her eyes.

"So....You alright?" (Hassan)

"Um... Fine. I guess.... " (Aalia)

"Let's check whether your magic works on me or not. " Aalia stood and walked towards the car.

"Just wait and watch....I will bring a smile to your face. It's my promise."

Aalia turned to Hassan. He was walking behind her with a smile.

__________________________

(After 6 days)

Aalia was in a rush. She took her Hijab. In between she found Adnaan's gift on the side table. She took the bracelet he gifted her.

(Hijab is a shawl worn by Muslims)

'why did he gifted me this if he was going to ignore me? Aalia, stop getting affected by these. Be patient.' Aalia thought.

Aalia wore the bracelet and ran towards the kitchen.

"Aaliiiiii... Are you still here? I thought you left already. Hassan would be waiting for you." (Mom)

"I am leaving.....Bye.." (Aalia)

Aalia took the car keys. She started the engine. She was heading to her friend's café to buy donuts for Hassan.

Hassan was really helping her with her issues. He didn't even ask her once what it was. But his solutions were effective. They spend time together. He was knowing more about Aalia.

As the college was closed for the semester exams, for the juniors , Aalia was trying her level best to involve herself in some business so that she won't think about Adnaan.

She stopped in front of the café and ran to the counter.

"Can I get my parcel? " (Aalia)

"Yes." Iqra smiled at her and went inside to take her parcel. She came out with the box. Aalia paid for it.

They hugged each other.

"I am in a hurry. So I will call you. I have alot of things to share with you." (Aalia)

"It's OK. I will wait for your call." (Iqra)

Iqra was a new friend of Aalia whom she met the previous week. She was a café owner. The way she talked was too angelic. They were in touch with each other as Aalia visited her café once in every two days.

With YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara