Chapter 45: Malenia, Melina

A/N: It has arrived. The claiming of the Rotussy-that-is-no-longer-Rotussy is finally here. Oh and Melina is there too, I guess.

-x-X-x-

She's mortified, of course. Horribly embarrassed. But she doesn't dare take it back. Laying there, staring up at the Tarnished, Malenia admits to herself that this is what she wants. Her feelings towards this man have been in flux ever since he showed up at the Haligtree, breaking up the monotony of her long, seemingly endless vigil.

Back then, it had been easy to take out all of the anger and sorrow over her missing brother out on him. Or at least, it had seemed like it would be easy. Then, he'd handed her ass to her. Malenia, Blade of Miquella, had lost. She should have died then and there. A vessel for the Scarlet Rot like her did not deserve mercy.

But he'd shown it anyways and gone even further beyond that. At some point, Malenia could admit it. Given time to process all that had happened as they'd made their way back to the Haligtree from Mohg's vile palace beneath the earth, Malenia had come to realize she had developed feelings for the silent, nameless Tarnished who had made such an explosive entrance into her life.

Of course, she'd not thought she would ever act upon those feelings. Even with her brother's needle buried in her flesh, she was still infected. The Scarlet Rot was contained, but only temporarily. Nothing could happen between her and this Tarnished, because she was still not truly safe to be with. In the end, they would never last.

But then he'd brought her here. And whatever he'd done, whatever this place beyond time was, he'd fixed her. He'd done what her brother could not... nay, rather, he'd completed Miquella's work. Malenia would not trivialize the efforts of her beloved twin... but there was no denying that it was the Tarnished who had finished the job.

With her body restored, watching him ride the corpse of that two-headed dragon down to the arena floor had been the final straw. Malenia's core had clenched with need, and before she could stop herself, she'd spoken her mind. Not just her mind, but her heart and soul as well. In that moment, the demigod knew exactly what she wanted.

Slowly, pushing herself up from her sprawled position, Malenia turns over onto her knees. Discarding her helmet and armor, pulling her dress off, the triple amputee exposes her naked flesh. No longer riddled with the Rot, no longer writhing with infection or disease... she is healed for the first time in her entire life. Her body, what is left of it as her limbs have not regrown, is blemish-free.

With pale, smooth skin covering every inch of her naked form, Malenia plants her prosthetic on the ground before her and reaches back with her flesh and blood hand to spread her thighs apart, dragging her flesh aside to reveal her glistening, dripping core to his eyes. She's aware of the other watching them both but dismisses her as unimportant. All that matters in this moment, is Him.

"Please, Sweet Tarnished... take me."

If he rejects her here, Malenia isn't sure what she will do. Luckily, she need not fret about that. Her second request is answered much quicker than the first, now that it's obvious she's serious. Striding forward, the Tarnished discards his blades and his armor. He moves into position behind her, descending to his knees as well right there on the arena floor.

Malenia's breath hitches, as large, masculine hands filled with strength that she knows firsthand grasp onto her buttocks from behind. She gasps, as his sizable mast comes up to prod her at the entrance of her sex. He is as ready for her as she is for him. Good. That is... good. She-

He thrusts forward, and Malenia's thoughts go on the fritz. She was a virgin. Until now. As he begins to do precisely as she asked and take her, Malenia can't help the whimpering moan that leaves her lips. All her life, she has been beset by Rot. All her life, she has been untouchable, cursed and infested. There was no intimacy for one such as her. Even Miquella could not hold her too often, lest the Rot force him into an earlier than usual Rebirth.