Bonus Chapter #5: Rennala of the Full Moon

A/N: Hehehe, this pairing is definitely my favorite of the bonus chapters, ngl.

-x-X-x-

Whap! Whap! Whap!

"Nnngh! W-We... shouldn't..."

"Shouldn't we? What excuse dost thou have for me this time, hm? Is it thy daughter again, that makes thee think I should stay mine hand?"

A quiver runs through Rennala, as she hangs her head, biting her lower lip to try and contain her cry. It just comes out as a whimper instead though. How... how had she let this happen?

WHAP!

The riding crop comes down on her naked posterior again, and this time she cannot stop the cry from spilling forth from her lips.

"Just this much is enough to excite thee. Thou'rt hungry for the knowledge I have to impart, aren't thou?"

They were both Queens. By all counts, they should have been equals. Indeed, they'd even been married to the same man. And yet... and yet, what was a Queen to a Goddess? Rennala found herself drawn into the Eternal Sovereign's games without putting up more than a token resistance. She couldn't help herself. Marika had proven... irresistible.

It had begun with the wedding. A somewhat ludicrous event, to be sure. Rennala had been happy to be part of it, all the same. Even now, she wore a ring that marked her as bride to the new Tarnished Lord. So did Queen Marika, as a matter of fact. And yet, during the wedding itself, Marika had not had much attention to spare for anyone... but her.

The golden-haired Goddess had been staring at her almost nonstop. The only time Marika had not looked her way had been when she was exchanging vows with the new Elden Lord. Every other moment of the ceremony, she'd been gazing at her with an unreadable expression on her... admittedly beautiful features.

Even dear Ranni had noticed and had brought it up after the fact. But Rennala had waved her daughter's concerns off, saying it was nothing. She'd told her resurrected daughter, returned to her after so long, not to worry about it.

On the one hand, she wondered if she had been smart to do so, given all that had happened since. On the other... it was for the best that Ranni not see her like this.

WHAP!

Another smack of the crop against Rennala's reddened backside, another gasp from the Queen of the Full Moon's full lips. The state of her... if anyone were to see her right now, twould not be good. And there is every possibility of them being found out. They are not anywhere all that private. Nay, instead Marika has ambushed her in one of the Academy's hallways, pushing her into an out of sight alcove in order to have her way with her.

Her crown discarded, her hair undone and covering her face, her robes in flagrant disarray, and her ass exposed for Marika to punish to her heart's content. Rennala... Rennala does not look much the Queen she is supposed to be, at the moment.

"To think, the Headmistress wouldst be the one in dire need of discipline. Thou desires have gone unrequited for far too long, hath they not Carian Queen? Do not fret. I shall help thee."

Marika could push and pull Rennala's levers like no other, and she had only gotten better at doing so in the weeks since they had begun this... clandestine affair. Rennala had been unsurprised when the Eternal Sovereign had tracked her down soon after the wedding for a confrontation, but she had thought herself prepared for the encounter.

She had not expected Marika to be so very... persuasive. Nor to end up on her back, with the blonde looming over her, and the words 'I want thee. Right now.', on her lips. From there... well, the rest had been history. Rennala had found herself deeply entangled with the Eternal Sovereign. Her daughter's rival... her daughter's counterweight and peer. And Rennala was here, being spanked silly by the other woman.