Bonus Chapter #14: The Tarnished

Here it is guys. The final bonus chapter. The True Ending. The Super Secret Ultra Deluxe Epilogue at the end of the rainbow. The 69th, and last installment of Maidenless No Longer.

Oh heavens, I hope I didn't hype it up too much to be honest. It's really not as amazing as all that...

(Can you tell I've been watching Stanley Parable Ultra Deluxe Playthroughs?)

-x-X-x-

"Thou'rt... beginning... to try... my patience!"

"Haaah... only beginning? Thou hast tried MY patience since the first day! Still, thy shouldst... feel free to retire the field... any time!"

As they huff and puff, both of them covered in glistening sweat, both of them exhausted but unwilling to admit it, Queen Marika the Eternal and Lunar Princess Ranni glare at each other angrily, neither willing to give up ground before the other. Neither of them was willing to concede defeat, where the other still proclaimed themselves victorious and strong.

Hm, if their loved ones had known that it would turn out like this, would they have arranged this situation in the first place? Possibly not. But also... probably even still. After all, it was not enough that he be the bridge between two Goddesses. No, not when the Goddesses were doing everything in their power to avoid dealing with one another at every junction.

It had been over a year since Marika was healed, the Elden Beast beaten, and the Elden Ring reforged. A year and some change since he had taken the throne as Tarnished Lord. And in all that time, this was the first moment in which Marika and Ranni had spent longer than five minutes in the same room together. All because, ultimately, they could not possibly show weakness in front of the other.

This encounter had been arranged by Melina and Rennala of course. Conspiring together, the two women had worked to trick Marika and Ranni into this room, into this moment. As far as the Goddesses were concerned, they were supposed to have him all to themselves. They were supposed to be getting some quality alone time with their Lord Husband, in an effort to begin creating the next progeny from their august bodies.

Both of them had given birth by now. In fact, every one of the Tarnished Lord's wives, as well as some more women besides, had given birth by this point. Over a dozen little tykes, born of the epitome of Human Potential, with all of the advantages in life one could possibly want for their children. But while both Marika and Ranni were happy with the children that their husband had given them, they were equally eager to be the first to get pregnant the second go around.

It was that eagerness that Rennala and Melina had played off of, in the end. It was that drive to win that had allowed the two more submissive women to trick the Goddesses into booking the same block of time with him. And it was their sheer stubbornness that had kept either of the two of them from actually backing off when they'd both shown up at his chambers and realized they were both expecting to have sex with him at the same time.

Of course, hours later... the two Goddesses were already well and truly bred. Both Marika and Ranni have been filled with his essence half a dozen times over... apiece. They're not just covered in sweat, but in a number of other bodily fluids from the multiple couplings they've engaged in with their husband. He's filled them, he's coated them, he's... well, they'd probably rather never talk about some of the things they've done in these past several hours ever again.

They were really absolutely terrible for each other. Like a drug that neither could get enough of. Once they truly got together, they egged one another on, pushing the rivalry and the competition ever further, until both Goddesses had done... things they weren't proud of. Unclean things. Things that had left them unquestionably sore in their backsides.