Roundtable Respite #4 Pt. 2

A/N: Here you go you filthy degenerates, its the misfits' turn. You got your blind girl sex, your snake girl sex, and your amputee girl sex. And a whole lot of breeding. Hope you're all happy~

-x-X-x-

"Thank you for taking the time to meet with us, Sir Tarnished. We do so, a-ah, appreciate your company."

No sooner have the words left her lips then his hand is on her face, caressing her cheek. Irina blushes, the young woman leaning into his touch. At the same time, she rides him. Yes... rides. She hadn't asked to go first, but the others had pushed for it. And so here she was, sliding up and down her Tarnished's thick, throbbing phallus and trying her best to hold in her moans.

They were the misfit faction of Stormveil Castle and Lady Nepheli's Court. And somehow, she had become their defacto leader. Her, the weak and blind and helpless Irina, had ended up in charge. Not Rya, the skilled and well-traveled Scout formerly of Volcano Manor. Nor Millicent, the one-armed swordswoman who had sworn herself as their beloved's blade.

No, the role fell to Irina. Nepheli had even given her a title, and signed a document under the supervision of Lord Kenneth Haight that granted her and her father, as well as their family, Castle Morne and the lands surrounding it, in perpetuity. No more were they simply a family of soldiers charged with stewarding the lands for those above their station, no. Now they were of that higher station.

Of course, her father had declined the noble title. Instead, it had gone to her. He had told her he would remain her loyal commander for the rest of his days, but the only one worthy of truly reigning over Castle Morne was her, Lady Irina.

To say it was a heady feeling would be an understatement. But blind though she might be, that did not mean Irina did not SEE. The world was changing rapidly, and ever since being saved by her Tarnished, Irina had had her eyes opened to the true nature of the world. She'd come to understand that while there were friends and allies to rely upon, one could not simply expect everything to work out for the best... nor could one rely only on others, instead of also upon oneself.

Of course, that did not change the fact that she was conventionally and physically quite weak. Which meant she had to rely on more... unconventional methods, to make herself heard.

Still, Irina liked to think she'd done quite well. She'd befriended her fellow misfits and created quite the group between the three of them. It had taken time for her and Rya to grow close enough for the other to share her secret, but to this day, Irina was happy that Rya had finally found it in herself to be honest with her... to tell her of Zorayas.

It had taken even longer still to convince her that Zorayas was who she truly was, and that she should try to be more comfortable in her true form. Only when they'd finally left Roundtable Hold behind and relocated here to Stormveil Castle had Zorayas begun to accept Irina's words. There were still those who might be shocked by the snake girl's appearance, but her place in Nepheli's Court was sacrosanct, as was her position as Irina's beloved friend.

Irina was aware that the Erdtree burned, and along with it so did the Capital. She was aware that that was the reason they'd evacuated from Roundtable Hold. But in truth, it was all so far away if she was being honest. Her lack of sight gave her perspective that she felt others with the full use of their eyes sometimes sorely lacked. Indeed, it was so much easier for her to focus on what was right in front of her.

Like, for instance, her lover. As she rides him, sitting in his lap and bouncing up and down on his mast, Irina leans forward, using her hands to guide the way until finally she finds his lips and covers them with her own. She kisses him, even as she rides him all the more insistently. Irina did not mind that they'd split Nepheli's 'court' into two groups for this.