Day 77

SNOW'S P.O.V.

He's meeting my parents and I can't be more nervous. I am already scared of how I'm gong to react to them but now I have a mate to add to the mix! This can't go good in any way.
Everything already being packed took some anxiety away but it doesn't mean that I'm not nervous about this whole thing. I'd hate for my parents and I to still not get along because of dumb nerves and anxiety.
I smelt that delicious scent and knew who was here in my room. He couldn't sneak up on me even if he was a ninja. I smirked and turned around to the guy trying to scare me.
"Babe, you can't do that. I have to be able to surprise you sometime."
"Sorry but I just can't be startled."
"I can startle you." I saw the mischievous look in his eyes and knew that this isn't going to go so great.
He reached out and grabbed me. He went to kiss me which I happily agreed to, he ducked down tackling me onto my bed and tickled everything out of me. I couldn't control my laughter.
"S-stop, you win!!"
"I told you I could startle you."
"Shut up." I got off the bed jumping on his back. He got up and spun us around the room, my stomach hurts now from all of my laughter.
"Snow why can't we be like this all the time?"
"Because we have packs to run."
"But what if we made our packs like this? They would have so much fun like us that we would be the coolest pack ever."
"I hate to ruin the mood but Damien, what if our packs don't accept each other? What if they start a war and they over power us or the other pack?"
"Then you'll scare them to death and put them and their wolves in their place. Snow I'm not worried about your leadership skills so neither should you."
"I guess you're right, thanks babe."
Now to head on this never ending journey is key. I don't think I'm going to have much fun if one thing goes wrong.
"Snow I told you to stop worrying about this. Everything is going to be okay. Besides I'm about to be the one meeting the in laws."
"Damien you realize that this is a five day trip not including the two weeks I'm spending there right?"
"I thought this is a weekend trip?"
"Until I got their real address. They're in California and I've been dying to go back."
* In the car *
I fell asleep trusting Damien and his terrible driving. I would never admit it to him but how he passed his drivers test is the unknown to me.
Hearing the radio in the background made me smile. It was my favorite song, he was humming it quietly trying not to wake me up.
"I love this song."
"Oh you're awake!"
"Life is a highway, I'm going my way all night long." I belted the chorus.
"Oh Snow please stop the terrible singing."
"Babe I sing amazingly."
"Snow that doesn't even make sense."
"I can't help your an idiot."
"You're a terd."
"I want food."
"Okay what do you want?"
"I don't know but you're buying."
"Okay let's have, Taco Bell."
"No please not the Taco Bell."
"We're have the Taco Bell."
"I'm so sorry stomach, I just wanted to fill you up."
He pulled into a Chick Fi La and I couldn't help but smile at him. Thanks goodness for his terrible sense of humor.
"Okay what do you want?"
"I want a kids two piece chicken strip meal with a lemonade."
"Welcome to Chick Fi La how may I help you?"
"Yes can I get a kids two piece chicken strips with a lemonade, and a number eight with a coke?"
"Will that be all sir'?"
"Yes."
"$10.34 at the second window please."
"Okay thank you."
He drove up to the second window and there was no one there so we waited patiently for them to come.
"Sorry about the wait sir'. $10.34."
He handed her the twenty dollar bill and she looked mortified. Why is she, oh she can't count.
"The change should be $9.66."
"Oh thank you."
We got our food and ate in silence for about ten minutes then dummy over their decided he was the new Katy Perry.
"Baby you're a firework! Come on show em what your worth! Make them go oh, oh, oh."
"Damien singing is not meant for you."
"As you shoot across the sky-y-y."
"My innocent ears." I covered them but that was not helping from my super hearing.
"You wanna move, move, move. Shine brighter than the moon, moon, moon."
"Enough, I can't take it anymore!"
"Snow I just have the best voice ever."
"Definitely not. Because I do. "
A new song came in and I'm going to kill it. It was What Hurts the Most by Rascal Flats. I love them more than any band on this entire planet.
"I bought us tickets for you to go see them."
"Oh my goodness thank you! I could kiss you right now!"
"Uh what's stopping you?"
"You're driving. You already can't drive without any distractions, I think I would die."
Looking the window I saw the familiar grounds and knew this was home. Here goes everything I've been waiting for since I left this place.
"Who dares to enter our pack?"
"Dad, when did you become border patrol?"
"Winter?"
"Yeah daddy it's me." 

Let me clear some things up, my parents and I are and will never be close. I still see them as horrible monsters who let their little girl go because of some spoiled Alpha's daughter. But they are still my parents and being kind with them will at least help patch some things up. 

I jumped in his arms. Damien looked lost and I think this is when I should probably introduce them.

"Daddy meet Damien, my mate. Damien meet my dad, Mason."
"Nice to meet you sir'."
"You too son."
"Where's mother?" I asked looking for her all around. 
"She's with the Luna right now, Luna Amber and Alpha Klaxon are having their first baby and it's a girl."
"That's great news! When do I get to see her?"
"She's right there, here she comes."
"Winter?" She asked with tear welping in her beautiful eyes. That's another thing about my mother, she is as beautiful as they come. She never ages, like literally. 
"Yeah momma it's me."
"Oh who's this fine gentlemen."
"Mom this is Damien, my mate. Damien meet my mom, Paisley."
"It's nice to meet you ma'am." He stepped in to shake her hand but she hugged him instead.