Day~ 54 The Arrival

Lillian and Pattrick (Damien's Parents)

SNOW'S P.O.V.

I can't wait till I see that Luna's face. I thought I became good but I just can't drop it, she's a woman who needed to be dealt with appropriately and well, killing her husband and soon to be her.

I walked up to her scared beyond imagined self and just smiled, like a I'm not really a psycho smile.

" Why'd you kill him? He did nothing wrong.

" Oh trust me honey, I know. I just like seeing bad things happen to weak women.

" What do you mean weak women?

" I mean the ones who give everything up for a man. Why can't they give their title up? Why does it have to be us?

" Oh honey, are you having mate issues?

" Not that it's any of your concern but yes, being the Alpha of Alphas mate and being Alpha of the rogues isn't easy you know.

" Dear, do want my advice?

" No not really.

" Listen, he will need you more than you think. I know it seems like all it is is us needing them but it isn't. Believe it or not dear, they need us way more.

" Yeah but I don't like people needing me.

" Then why'd you become a Luna?

" Because I didn't want others having to suffer like me.

" Then don't let them.

" Well let's make this quick."

I didn't torture her like the others, as much. I cut her arms, legs and ears off then I slowly pulled out her heart. I guess I am going soft.

I walked outside to see their pack now in fear. There's one thing that everyone needs to know, I don't kill them for fun, okay that's a lie. I don't kill for no reason. I only kill when they don't deserve a pack.

" Alpha of rogues." A random wolf cried.

" Yes?"

" Thank you, all of us thank you for this."

" Your welcome?"

I walked out of there with a smile on my face. We all got in the car and headed towards my longing or also known as a lost puppy without me, mate.

We got there several hours later. He wasn't there at my arrival which worries me.

" Snow thank goodness you're back. My son went crazy without you. I know it was only two weeks but it was the longest two weeks of my life.

" Why? What'd he do?

" Um well when you left he kind of sort of destroyed the pack house. Then he well destroyed everything.

" Huh. I'll talk to him."

Now where could this little baby be? I heard rustling in the bushes, I went straight for and lunged at it. Things didn't turn out as eventful though. It wasn't my mate, hah it was some random pack guy. I landed on top of him.

" Snow, you just get back and now you're leaving me?"

" Damien before you kill him and hate me, oh what the heck, I thought he was you so I was going to surprise tackle you, then it wasn't and as I was about to get up, you came.

" How am I supposed to believe this?

" Because your pack hates me, so why would he defend me?

" Good answer."